PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open challenge for the world heavyweight championship

3 posters

Go down

Open challenge for the world heavyweight championship Empty Open challenge for the world heavyweight championship

Post  SHARKye Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:43 pm

John:well Pete that was one hell of a show wasn't?
Peter:You can say that again J we had some great...suddenly the music of SHARKye starts and he enters the ring
Peter:Wow John seems like the show is not over yet looks like SHARKye has something to say
John:Let's hear what he has to say...
SHARKye:Sorry Pete sorry John to interrupt but i have something going on my head and i couldn't stay in the abckstage and not do anything about it
SHARKye:So i came here to send an open challenge to the champ:i know you see me right now so if you think you are better than me then why don't you give me a title shot against you next show?let's hear the fans if they want , what you say people?
and the crowd gone mad in a second and they start screaming : Let them fight let them fight!!!!
SHARKye:Well champ what do you say?Looks like the crowd realy want to see this match i hope you gut enough courage to accept this challenge...well see ya soon(and e droped the mic and leave the ring in the cheers and aplauses of the fans)
John:Wow Pete this was the cream cake of the show
Peter:Yeah you're right what a night see you guys next week.Bye
John:Good night and see you next week.Bye
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Open challenge for the world heavyweight championship Empty Re: Open challenge for the world heavyweight championship

Post  Nature_Grandpa Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:37 pm

(I think this will be then at the next show...)

The music of Nature Grandpa starts.

Peter: Oh, sounds like the new World Heavyweight Champion, Nature Grandpa is coming to the ring.
John: Well, let's hear what he's got to tell. We remember on the last show, SHARKye challenged him to a title match.

Nature Grandpa enters the ring, as usual accompanied by his nurse, who is carrying his belt.

NG: (Points at the belt) Isn't it pretty? And wasn't it a sure thing, that I was going to carry that nice belt? Well, as I heard SHARKye likes to have it. That's no surprise to me. Didn't I beat the living hell out of him in the final of the tournament? Yes, I did. And so I ask YOU, SHARKye: Why should I give you another chance? Why should I give you a rematch? I see no way you deserve it. There are enough other athletes in this federation that have at least the same right to challenge me... Well, none of them could beat me... (laughs)
So, SHARKye: How are you going to EARN a title match? Tell me. Come out, if you dare!
Nature_Grandpa
Nature_Grandpa
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Open challenge for the world heavyweight championship Empty Re: Open challenge for the world heavyweight championship

Post  SHARKye Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:54 pm

suddenly SHARKye's entrance music hits the arena...all the crowd gone mad he goes up in the ring grab the mic from NG's hand...
John:wow Peter i realy want to hear what he has to say
Peter:Yeah me too let's hear him...
SHARKye:Well well well if he isn't the man who tought he kicked my ass that badly last show.Let me tell you something punk you beat me bcause in the tournament you had a very weak opponent and i had one of the strongest wrestler in this fed and that is Rummbling Renniso i was exhausted.
John:I think he is right
Peter:I think so to and looks like the fans think the same way as SHARKye
SHARKye:This show wich just ended same story same players...before the match with you i had to stand up again and fight Rummbling Renni so why don't you give me another chance a fair chance now(only the match for the championship and not other match before)if you say you can beat the hell out of me?so why don't we give to these peopel something that they enjoy and if you beat me again you are better than me and you deserve the championship belt if not...well i come with something up...so Naturla Grandpa what you say?The crowd start chantingSHARKye'sname and wait for NG to give an answer...
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Nature_Grandpa Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:04 pm

NG: So, you call Mr. Hangtime a weak opponent? I bet, he won't like to hear it... Okay, you want a fair chance? I will give you one. I accept the challenge. But if you lose, you will never get a titel match again, as long as I hold this belt.

NG approaches SHARKye and reaches out his right hand to him.

NG: You accept?
Nature_Grandpa
Nature_Grandpa
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:17 pm

SHARKye:I accept.

John:wow we will have another match between these 2 great athletes
Peter:indeed we do.they know how to make a show both of them so we are happy to see them fight again
John:And the fans are happy too wait a minute...
SHARKye drop the microphone and turn back to go backstage but suddenly NG jump on him and start throwing punches in his opponents head.SHARKye is laying down groggy and NG hold the belt in the right hand and ris it up...the crow start booing...NG leaves the ring and go backstage in the crowds boo's...in the middle of the ring SHARKye get up slowly visible injured and he watched NG how he went backstage...

John:wow again what a show!!!
Peter:you're right.well that's it for tonight see you guys next week bye bye
John:Bye...
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:56 pm

it will be. i promise.

just right now i make a little chances on your rp, because it doesn't fit in the curent storyline.
TheGermanWunderkind
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:18 pm

So, i think so it can be (coloures will be add later on):

*sharkye’s music hit the air. He makes his way to the ring*
SHARKye: i came here to send an open challenge to the champ: i know you see me right now so if you think you are better than me then why don't you give me a title shot against you next show? let's hear the fans if they want , what you say people?
*and the crowd gone mad in a second and they start screaming : Let them fight let them fight!!!!*
SHARKye:Well champ what do you say?Looks like the crowd realy want to see this match i hope you gut enough courage to accept this challenge...well see ya soon(and e droped the mic and leave the ring in the cheers and aplauses of the fans)
John: „Will NP react? What do you think, peter?“
Peter:“I don’t….. WOW“
*The music of Nature Grandpa starts.*
Peter: „Oh, sounds like the World Heavyweight Champion, Nature Grandpa is coming to the ring.
John: „This will be very very interessting.“
Nature Grandpa enters the ring, as usual accompanied by his nurse, who is carrying his still riuned belt.
NG: (Points angry at the belt) this is your work. Your’s and of your little friends. You’ll pay for it, I swear. You want my title. Once i beat the holy crap put of you and i will do it again. Right here, right now, in this very ring to make you pay. And until you AND your friends have paid, you won’t get another titleshot against me.“
Peter:“ he wants to have his revenge.“
*NP prepares himself for the battle.*
*TWG music is played. He comes out onto the titan tron, holding a mic in the hand.*
TWG:“So So… You want to run this show NP? Not with me, you may be the World Heavy Weight Champion, but you are not a gm. If you want really to fight sharkye tonight, you have to put your title on the line. What do you say? Will you run away like a little crying girl or do you want to be a man?“
NP (really annoied): „Get a damn ref down here. And when sharkye is a bloody mass on the ground, you’ll be the next.“
*TGW calls a Ref an the match beginns.*

---

what do you both think about it?
TheGermanWunderkind
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:41 pm

it's ok it's like it was before only with a few changes which is better to get the storyline forward...i like it:D thanks for reediting TGW Smile
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:50 pm

no prob. i am glad that you like it.

But i've got bad news. It seems that you and Nature Grandpa have to many appearances until know. i can't choose you by matches.
i am very sorry.

i talk to rey. maybe he can do something
TheGermanWunderkind
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:20 pm

okay if i can't fight him for the title say because i had to start another rp....
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down