PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

challenge for the tag team belts

2 posters

Go down

challenge for the tag team belts Empty challenge for the tag team belts

Post  TheGermanWunderkind Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:18 pm

*the music of the shooting star hits the air. TGW and Million Dollar Man walk to ring under the chants of the crowds.*
TGW: "Thank all of you for this great welcome. We both are glad to have you in our back. As you know Soul Edge defeated me in the number one contender match for the portuguese championship. So this title is now far away from me. BUT... so i can focus to another belt i want to have for a long time: The Tag Team Title. Sun Toku and I have had a shot for the title, but we haven't been able to succsed. So the bravehearts mixed up into other teams. And now MDM an myself will fight for another shot."
*TGW passes the mic to MDM*
TheGermanWunderkind
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

challenge for the tag team belts Empty Re: challenge for the tag team belts

Post  Million Dollar Man Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:35 pm

MDM: Ha, ha, ha, ha... Tag Team Titles, ha, ha, ha... Thats sounds great TGW. We will be the next Champions in this Federation. *MDM Smiles and watched to the Fans*
MDM: Do you people know, how much Title defenses the MDM and TGW have had??? It's know over 600 Times... Ha, ha, ha .... That GGGOOOOOOLLDD is waiting for usssssssssssssssss. Ha, ha, ha, ha....
John: 600 Times??? THATS UNBELIVEBLE!
*MDM passes the mic back to TGW and the people can hear the MDM says "Time for Payback" to TGW*

Million Dollar Man
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:10 pm

TGW:"so whats up with our champs? will they defend or will they run away? So all of you people here, call hem out, please."
*the crowd starts to spell their names*
TheGermanWunderkind
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down