PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tag team challenge

4 posters

Go down

tag team challenge Empty tag team challenge

Post  Rawr the Awesome Cupcake Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:51 pm

Convict and Jonni i challenge you to a tag team match with a person who i like to call The Devil yes our moderator The Devil.
ACCEPT!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Star
Star

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

tag team challenge Empty Re: tag team challenge

Post  jonni619 Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:00 pm

Jonni makes his way to the ring, confused.

Jonni: I don't get it, when do you want this match? I'm kind of booked up for the 17th facing Rabid Wolfy and some 'Mystery Partner'. and on the 24th I have my one fall match with Rabid Wolfy.
jonni619
jonni619
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:34 pm

you must not plan your rp's for 2 shows or many only for the show who comes because we won't be able to understand anything it will be a chaos...so it's better to make the rp only for the upcoming show and if you want to challenge someone come on you can do better then ''i want to challenge you to a tag team match''...really now...
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

tag team challenge Empty mystery partner

Post  Rawr the Awesome Cupcake Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:55 am

Jonni you havent figured it out yet im the mystery partner. i am revealing myself only because my partner Rabid Wolfy told me to.
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

tag team challenge Empty Revolution

Post  Rawr the Awesome Cupcake Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:23 am

El Mysterio:And Jonni go tell Convict he will never beat us ever because we are better than you!!!

Crowd chants " You are better"
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  jonni619 Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:32 pm

Jonni walks to the ring.

Jonni: Honestly, why do you tend to waste time on small talk, this is how I see it, how about we don't talk until around the 17th, I have some things to do, and the more you talk, the more the crowd and Jonnians will realize that both Me, and Convict are better than the both of you, after your smacktalk. Honestly if you want to go run your mouth you little punk, go right ahead. But, remember, Punks get Punked.
jonni619
jonni619
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  amoghaidoor Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:10 pm

Peter:It has been three days since the Convict and Jonni were ambushed by El and Wolfy.
John:Sources have been telling us that they have recovered now and they are here tonight in the arena!

(Crowd boos)

Jonni's music hits. He makes his way to the ring accompanied by Convict.

Jonni:Now,now........was it the same Rabid Wolfy three nights ago who used to brag about being fair to the opponents! Was it the same Rabid Wolfy who opposed the "mind games" that we attempted! He just pretends to be a "saint" in front of you folks because you all are blind in his eyes! (Crowd boos) Yet you boo me and cheer that cheat, who brought out a freak in the form of El Mysterio and tried to destroy us!

Rabid Wolfy's music hits. Convict runs out of the ring and brings two steel chairs to the ring.Wolfy comments while on the titantron stage.

Rabid Wolfy:Ha..ha..ha..ha..How was the taste of your own medicine?(Huge crowd pop) How did it feel to be outplayed? Now, the scores are settled. We'll find which team is better on the 17th. Come prepared cuz' me and my partner would always remain one step ahead.

amoghaidoor
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  jonni619 Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:03 pm

Jonni: We have exactly one week until our tag team match. As I said before, I have a life and I'll talk to you, got that? You'll see, we're going to whoop you on the 17th, whether you like it or not.

Jonni makes his way to the ramp, and shoulder pushes Rabid Wolfy a bit and lets out a slight laugh.
jonni619
jonni619
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

tag team challenge Empty Close this!!

Post  amoghaidoor Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Sorry jonni,accidentaly continued the story on this topic.I'll copy this ont he original topic.
Continue ther. thanks.

amoghaidoor
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down