PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Title Tag Match

2 posters

Go down

2 Title Tag Match Empty 2 Title Tag Match

Post  Plague* Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:38 am

*The Devil is seen backstage in his room. Plague comes in and they face each other*

Plague: Okay listen up. Im gonna put this nice and simply, so even you can understand. I know you can't stand me, and i damn sure know that I hate you and I wanna stomp the shit outta you. And there's no way that I would ever wanna be teaming up with you.

Plague: But...but you and me better be on the same page tonight, because Im not walking out of here without my championship. And you can keep telling yourself that you can take them both yourself, and I could start saying that too, but thats bullshit and you know it. So lets go out there as the champs, get the job done, walk out as champs, and we can beat the hell out of each other another time.

Plague*
Star
Star

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

2 Title Tag Match Empty Re: 2 Title Tag Match

Post  King Neli Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:14 pm

Devil: Couldn't have put it better my self...we walk out there...beat the hell out of them 2 ... and walk back out ... Now our tag match is later on tonight...If we lose...its on your head...and im going to come after you

Devil leaves the interview area and walks to his locker room

King Neli
Star
Star

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down