PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last man standing.... in the ring

3 posters

Go down

Last man standing.... in the ring Empty Last man standing.... in the ring

Post  Triple-X Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:29 pm

** Triple-X stands in the middle of the ring, title on his shoulder, and an each arm around a different girl. He is handed a mic and brings it to his mouth.

Triple-X: Well well well... who is the last man standing? Here I am. With an even easier defeat than I had the first time. Managment is not doing what I asked. Although I give "Living La Vida Loca" some credit, he came out and tried to take care of business himself, but, alas, here we are in the same situation we were in before. I am standing here, champion, again. I am the most X-Treamly Handsome, X-Treamly Talented and... ladies give me a hand... *each girl gives a one handed crotch chop on each side of Triple-X* X-TREAMLY GIFTED wrestler this federation has EVER going to know. You ladies in the audience know it, you men out there want to mimic me, and there is no way to please you all at one time other than to grace you with my presence here. Oh wait, there could be... perhaps managment could give me a challenge of some sort. I am throwing out a challenge to anyone in the back. Who wants a date with glory. Make you superstar for a night. I think I have earned a non-title match with anyone who wants it. We can call it, an X-Treame date with destiny match. No no.. Destiny is not one of these girls. Destiny is the chance for someone who wouldn't normally get the chance to step in the ring with me a chance to come show some stuff and try to knock me down a notch. So who wants it, management, make the choice, someone from the back step forward, someone give these people more than just me in the ring. Lets give them a show that they can say they paid money for other than just paying to come see me in person...

Triple-X
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Last man standing.... in the ring Empty Re: Last man standing.... in the ring

Post  King Neli Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:05 am

just need that person to reply don't ask who it is the guy knows who it is

King Neli
Star
Star

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Skrface Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:27 pm

*A clip plays on the titantron as Skrface appears from backstage and makes his way down to the entrance ramp. Skrface turns around and raises his arm and a mix of cheers and boos comes from the crowd. He gets a mic from the ringside staff and raises it to his mouth*

Skrface: Hellooooo PWF fans!

*Skrface turns to Triple-X and looks at his belt then in his eyes*

Skrface: Now you're the top dog, you live a life of luxury. Hot girls are flocking around you now, companies will start paying you to wear certain stuff, drive certain cars...now you are the big star, you're on the up!

Peter: Nice words from Skrface there.

*Skrface turns to the crowd*

Skrface: Well I can’t believe it. This fed is going to hell.

John: Where… How…Wh-What is he talking about?

Skrface: I don’t know what’s going on anymore… everyone is doing whatever they want… how someone just automatically gets to be number one contender for the title.

John: I think this guy is crazy. He talk only nonsense.

Skrface: Well I’ll tell you what. From now on Skrface doesn’t trust anyone around here anymore. I’ve got my own business to take care of. And believe me you all those fans out there wearing their Skrface t-shirts the number one thing on my “to-do” list is to win that World Heavyweight Championship.

*Skrface turns back to Triple-X*

Skrface: So ,X-Treamly guy, I didn’t like the way you talked and I don’t like the way you’re looking at me right now. And, you know, when I don’t like something, I sometimes act violent… and I think you will feel yourself very soon.

i know this is a non-title match but i still added that "to-do" list Razz maybe i'll get a shot at the title
Skrface
Skrface
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple-X Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:54 pm

Triple-X: Oh boy, ladies can you believe this, another one of these guys. Listen to this guy, "I don't like the way you talk, I don't like this, I don't like that". Well GET USED TO IT, cause I am gunna be around here for a long time, and you think you want a shot at the championship? Let us just see if you got a chance at it after tonight. You give these people a show, and you can have a shot. I take on anyone and everyone, even if thier name just states how ugly they really are. I am X-Treamly Handsome, you are X-Treamly ugly.. both sides of the coin I guess. Listen "I used to pick my acne when I was a kid causing massive deformed spots on my face", you are just jealous. No girl wants to be with someone who's name just state what they look like, especially when it is a negative outlook. The deal is, tonight, non-title... you put on a good show, give a good match, and you will get your shot at my title. Until then, get to the back cause you have some serious warming up to do... and hope I don't just play games with you tonight!

Lets go ladies, I think we can get some action in before my match...

Triple-X
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down