PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champ Speaks

Go down

The Champ Speaks Empty The Champ Speaks

Post  Triple-X Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:31 am

** The cameras roll on Peter who looks anxious
Peter: Everyone, listen, we have just gotten word that Triple-X, the man who just took the championship is in the building. He has been very quiet since his arrival here in the PWF. I am going to try to track him......

Triple-X: Looking for me?

Peter: Well, yes, as a matter of fact! Triple-X, you have been very quiet since your arrival here. At least a lot more quiet than what we were expecting from your NCW days. I think the fans and everyone in the arena would like to hear what you have to say.

Triple-X: Listen Peter... Peter.. *Laughs out loud* You do realize your name.. oh nevermind. Listen, everyone here wants to know what I am about, where my talents are, what I think. Well, what am I supposed to think. Your NEW champ here in PWF is not here to help out the backstage bickering. I am not here to help out the insults, managment issues, or any other things that are going on right now. I am here to wrestle, be the best champ this federation has ever seen, and have as many women as I can that can handle my testosterone levels. I have actually heard talk of ... some new talent that may be announced soon, looking forward to what is going to happen there.

Peter: Is that all you are about?

Triple-X: What else is there here? I destroyed your former champ, the talent in this Federation is limited, and to be honest you all need someone as X-Treamly Handsome, X-Treamly Talented, and yes, as you all know, X-Treamly Gifted as I am. I will bring more females to the arena, more female talent to the show, and lets be honest, more credability here. I am not trying to brag, it is fact. I helped make NCW what it was, and I will help PWF become much better than it ever was. Come on, I got Gasman to clean up for a match. If I can do that, I can do anything. Peter, I look forward to the challenges, yes there will be some of those, and I look forward to the fun associated with being here. But I am the only true Superstar here who can make the claims I do. I actually offer a challenge to management. Give me someone who will make my matches look like I have to try. Well, enough of all that, I have some women to take care of in my locker room. Talk to you later Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater...

Triple-X
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down