PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Rivalary of PWF is about to end???

2 posters

Go down

First Rivalary of PWF is about to end??? Empty First Rivalary of PWF is about to end???

Post  SHARKye Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:02 pm

*SHARKye's music hits the arena...he make his way to the ring with his WHC belt on the right shoulder he gets up in the ring and grabs a mic...

John : What's he got say Peter?

Peter : Well John if i knew i wouldn't be so exited to hear what he has to say right now!!!

SHARKye : Hey there fans i missed you...(the crowd start to chant SHARKye's name)Sup'?!I came here in this very ring to tell you that it is possible to leave the fed(the fans start booing and they keep chant SHARKye's name)and if that happens then i'll make sure the WHC belt goes to the right person!!!(the crowd is very confused about who will take the belt from SHARKye)So let me introduce you to the rightfull owner of this belt if i leave the fed...but before i introduce him i want to give you the second posibility and that is if i don't quit Portuguese Wrestling Federation(the crowd gone mad and all the people in the arena chant SHARKye's name)Thank you thank you!You are to kind...as i was saying if i don't quit PWF then i give to this man a title shot and if he wins then i won't go for the WHC anymore if i win then i realy like that he likes the ideea to be my tag team partner...

John : But who could this mysterious wrestler could be?

Peter : I think i have an ideea who could be but let's hear from SHARKye

SHARKye : An with no further comments let me introduce you the one and only...(the drums beats fast and the crowd is excited about this wrestler even if they don't know who it is)...

SHARKye : (the beats go even faster)He loves to do this thing and he likes to let him be expected(and then suddenly the beats stop and the music hits the arena....)
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

First Rivalary of PWF is about to end??? Empty Re: First Rivalary of PWF is about to end???

Post  Nature_Grandpa Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:17 am

Nature Grandpas music hits the air.

Peter: Oh my God! It's Nature Grandpa!

John: We all remember the hard rivalry the both had. And now Nature Grandpa really thinks about joining Sharkye in a Tag Team?

Peter: Well, I think, he's sure he will win the title back.

NG enters the ring. He stares SHARKye in the eyes. After a short while he reaches out his right hand.

NG: I Accept.

Note: I hope, you keep the title today, SHARKye. Wink
Nature_Grandpa
Nature_Grandpa
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum