PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Challenge

3 posters

Go down

Open Challenge Empty Open Challenge

Post  jonni619 Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 am

Peter: Jonni is scheduled to come out in a matter of seconds.

John: Yeah, and here he is. He made an impressive debut appearance with Convict.

Peter: That he did John. I wonder why he is out here.

Jonni makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand.

Announcer: Making his way to the..

Jonni: Shut up. Now, I hear theres going to be a Pay-Per-View sometime in the near future.

Jonni walks up the stairs and enters the ring.

Jonni: This so called, Pay-Per-View will probably be pretty crap, knowing the Wrestlers already in the PWF. They're all scum.

Peter: Wow.. I can't believe he just said that.

Jonni: So I'm here to issue yet another open challenge, this one is not for the next show, or the next, or the next, it will be at the next Pay-Per-View. Also you know what? I'm too good to just be in a regular match. Though people would love to see me in a regular match, I don't want to disappoint my soon-to-be Jonnians. Whether or not my opponent will be Fog, SHARKye, Choirboy, or any punk in that locker room, people will be going to see me. So lets treat the fans for once, since the General Manager can't do that himself, I'll do it, my open challenge match will be a Last.. Man... Standing match. Who wants me? I can wait here all day.

John: Wow, lets see who comes out.
jonni619
jonni619
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Empty Re: Open Challenge

Post  SHARKye Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:11 am

SHARKye's music hits the arena...the crowd gone mad...he grabs a mic:

SHARKye : well well well...i was sitting in my locker room talking with some friends and i heard something going on so i checked out...and there you are standing in the middle of that ring and challenged anyone to a LMS match...so i say ok let's give this man what he wants...and why to wait until next time let's do it right here right now...

John : Wow looks like Jonni got an opponent

Peter : Yeah and what way for this kid to start if not with the Champ?

John : We must see what the Vgm has to say about this.Do you think he will agree with this match?

Peter : I don't know we have to wait he's decision maybe he has other plans for SHARKye we don't know...
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  jonni619 Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:31 am

Jonni: Haha, you wish. This isn't just a regular match that can just happen right now, my Jonnians might want it, but they'll have to wait. Maybe not the next Pay-Per-View, but definitely not now, you wish, Sir.. Shark, haha.

Jonni starts to make his way out of the ring, and turns around.

Jonni: But you know what, I'll have a regular match with you right now.

Peter: Will they fight right now?!

John: I don't know, all up to the VGMs.
jonni619
jonni619
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:54 am

SHARKye : We don't need any Vgm because this match wont happen at this time...Actually i just wanted to see if Jonni the new kid has cojones and face me...and he did back down a little but after he thought at this he realized he has nothing to lose only to gain experience and that i liked at Jonni so i tel you don't worry i never wanted to fight you...it was only a test and you passed it...continuing this way you will be a very good wrestler...remember this...Never back down to any fight even your opponent is 3 times better because you have nothing to lose only to gain experience...so good luck from now on...

SHARKye take his WHC belt and went backstage in the cheerings of the crowd...

John : Wow what a cool guy...that's why the fans loves him so much

Peter : Yes indeed.He's mission was to give this kid some confidence and some guts for the matches that he will have in this fed...

John : And i think he just done it look at that kid's face

Peter : He seems he is a little bit more confident and grateful at the same time to SHARKye
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  jonni619 Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:00 am

Jonni: Haha, yeah alright, this guy actually thought that I'd back down from him. Also I didn't back down 'a little', I just thought that the fans don't deserve such a good match without having to pay good money, also remember, your title will be mine at one point. Well whatever I'm still looking for an opponent for the Soon-To-Be-Pay-Per-View. Someone, Anyone, come out you cowards!
jonni619
jonni619
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:04 am

now now dont get hasty right now to this title because there are many others that are older in this fed and deserve a chance a WHC title...so start rping and win some matches then if i am still champ i will give you a chance to show what you can...but until then....Razz this was out of our rp it was just a conclusion... Smile
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  jonni619 Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:31 am

Peter: Jesus, he's been waiting here for a while. I think hes about to speak.

John: I believe your right.

Jonni: This whole locker room is full of cowardly nobodies. I recently found out that this Soon-To-Be-Pay-Per-View probably isn't happening for a while, and so, This Last Man Standing challenge, will now, be held on Friday September 19th on the Minor Show! I'm leaving this God Forsaken ring, if anyone wants to accept my challenge, call me out.

Jonni makes his way backstage slowly, very angry.
jonni619
jonni619
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  jonni619 Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:55 am

Jonni makes his way to the ring extremely angry without a microphone.

John: He looks pissed.

Jonni: Peter! Give me a God Damn microphone!

Peter hands Jonni the microphone.

Jonni: Great, guess what?! Are you sure you guys want to hear it? I found out three things, one was already suspected. The thing that was suspected was that the whole locker room is full of little girls, no one has accepted my challenge! . Secondly, my match cannot be on Friday the 19th because apparently I can't be in both shows in one week, God Rey Mysterio is a moron, and so, I'm rescheduling it for September 24th, of course the big show, not the minor show, of course, can't disappoint my Jonnians. Third announcement, this so called "General Manager" is a cheapskate, I found out that this Last Man Standing match can't even happen because the Federation can't have those kind of matches. So this challenge now is for a one fall. I apologize, but hey, I will still be in a match so it doesn't matter. SOMEONE FIGHT ME!

Jonni throws the microphone onto the floor and makes his way backstage.
jonni619
jonni619
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Empty opponent

Post  Rawr the Awesome Cupcake Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:47 am

El Mysterios music plays then the lights turn off then when they turn on jonni is laying on the floor and El Mysterio has a chair in his hands

Peter: Oh My God! its El Mysterio and he just layed out jonni.

El Mysterio: You better keep your mouth shut jonni because in this world there are no jonnians. Now right now most of people think im gonna challenge jonni. Crowd chants "Yes". Well i already have a match. But i know someone who might face you come on out wolfy.

Rabid Wolfy's music plays as he walks down to the ring

El Mysterio: So is it Rabid Wolfy?

Rabid Wolfy: *growls* yes it is

El Mysterio: I know how much you hate jonni so do you want to face him on the 24th of September???

El Mysterio waits for the answer.
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Star
Star

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  jonni619 Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:02 am

Jonni slowly gets up, and stands all shaken up.

Jonni: Of.. Of course.. Why would a little penguin want to face the great Jonni. Whatever haha. Ra.. Rabid Wolfy? Eh? *cough* Alright, you got yourself a match!

Jonni's Music hits.

Jonni rolls out of the ring as some referees try and help him to the back, Jonni pushes them away.
jonni619
jonni619
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Empty Smacked Down

Post  Rawr the Awesome Cupcake Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:37 pm

But Right as Jonni is about to exit the arena SMACK! Kendo Stick to the back of Jonni.

Peter: Wow!! Did you here that??

John: I think everybody did!! Oh My gosh!!! Its El Mysterio!

El Mysterio: Im not a penguin!!! this is for the fans because i know they are sick and tired of him beats Jonni until medics arrive and take him to the hospital.

El Mysterio: If you want some come get some but its gonna be hard now.

Then as El Mysterio turns around Convict is behind him

Peter: El Behind You!!!

El Turns and whacks convict over the skull Convict is Bleeding non-stop

Medic: not another one *takes Convict away*

I Dont Wanna Stop by Ozzy Osbourne starts to play

John: nice theme song Smile
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Star
Star

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-06