PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

..... Empty .....

Post  SHARKye Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:15 pm

For the first time in this federation weighting 90 kg at 1.85 he has the intelligence of a human and the strenght of a shark...ladies and gentlemans (the drums beats fast) make a bow to you're one and only...Sharkyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........Sharkye make his way to the ring in background we can barrely hear the entrance music(that is 2pac - breathin')because the crowd gone wild for minutes and minutes...Sharkye goes up in the ring grab a mic and says:Thank you thank you people for cheering me...i came out here to tell you guys that i will be your champion i will be the one who never back down from anything i am here to show my respect for all of our fans here in the crowd and at home in front of tv and i also want to give a message for all the wrestlers in the backstage fi anyone want some...then COME GET SOME!!!...the mic is down SHARKye goe in every corner of the ring and bow down to the crowd showing he's respect and he's thanks to the fans and he's walking out of the ring to backstage and all the fans cheering and aplaud him...before he go backstage he stops and make another bow to the crowd and we can tell that he is love by the fans after their reactions(in the background the entrance music plays 2pac _ breathin')...(iw ait for someone to reply like i did and that is go out in the ring and make a statement)...
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

..... Empty Re: .....

Post  melga Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:24 pm

For the first time in this federation weighting 90 kg at 1.85 he has the intelligence of a human and the strenght of a shark...ladies and gentlemans (the drums beats fast) make a bow to you're one and only...Sharkyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........Sharkye make his way to the ring in background we can barrely hear the entrance music(that is 2pac - breathin')because the crowd gone wild for minutes and minutes...Sharkye goes up in the ring grab a mic and says:Thank you thank you people for cheering me...i came out here to tell you guys that i will be your champion i will be the one who never back down from anything i am here to show my respect for all of our fans here in the crowd and at home in front of tv and i also want to give a message for all the wrestlers in the backstage fi anyone want some...then COME GET SOME!!!...the mic is down SHARKye goe in every corner of the ring and bow down to the crowd showing he's respect and he's thanks to the fans and he's walking out of the ring to backstage and all the fans cheering and aplaud him...before he go backstage he stops and make another bow to the crowd and we can tell that he is love by the fans after their reactions(in the background the entrance music plays 2pac _ breathin')...(iw ait for someone to reply like i did and that is go out in the ring and make a statement)...

Suddenly the lights turn off
it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
The temperature drops ...

There was a sound of a chopper, which is approaching rapidly

Melga close to the ring, mounting a black chopper covered with diamonds skulls
grab a mic and says (in a deep voice):

Melga; "I want your BLOOD!!!
melga
melga
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:44 pm

hearing that Sharkye goes up in the ring for some answers
SHARKye:Who is this creepy thing?
SHARKye:Come out come out wherever you are i aint scared i'm not affraid come on let's set this one up in the ring!!!
SHARKye:Next time at the house shows i hope we'll meet face to face and 'talk' bussiness...i invite you to get my blood...so if you want some come get some next show creep!!!
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  melga Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:22 pm

Suddenly the lights turn off
it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
The temperature drops ...

There was a sound of a chopper, which is approaching rapidly

Melga close to the ring, mounting a black chopper covered with diamonds skulls
grab a mic and says (in a deep voice):

Melga; "I want your BLOOD!!!"

hearing that Sharkye goes up in the ring for some answers
SHARKye:Who is this creepy thing?
SHARKye:Come out come out wherever you are i aint scared i'm not affraid come on let's set this one up in the ring!!!
SHARKye:Next time at the house shows i hope we'll meet face to face and 'talk' bussiness...i invite you to get my blood...so if you want some come get some next show creep!!!

Melga enter in the ring
Melga: "My name is Melga, and I challenge you to a FB MATCH!"
Melga: "I will drink your blood!"
Melga: "And You will be my first PWF skull!!!"
melga
melga
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:01 am

SHARKye:Challenge accepted creep...
...bot wrestlers are in the ring face to face and they start fight...the security comes to the ring but they can't do nothing...(i let it understand if anyone wants to interfere can do it for me or for melga maybe we can do an alliance feud or something like that after our match)
SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down