PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the first roleplay

3 posters

Go down

the first roleplay Empty the first roleplay

Post  TheGermanWunderkind Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:01 pm

so, i'll try to create the first role play.

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and Gentleman. Let's welcome one of the new PWF-Wrestlers."
*Entrance Sequenz*
German Wunderkind pulls out a microphone.
Wunderkind:"Hi Portugal. I am very glad to be here and to have the possibility to wrestle for your entertainment. But why are you so still????? Hey people make some fucking noise !!!!"
*the audience starts yelling and to cheer*
While German Wunderkind tries to push the audience some more, he is interupted by another entrance

--> here I need a heel (bad charakter) to interrupt me and for some action ;-)
TheGermanWunderkind
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

the first roleplay Empty Re: the first roleplay

Post  Soul Edge Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:17 pm

Horus83 wrote:so, i'll try to create the first role play.

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and Gentleman. Let's welcome one of the new PWF-Wrestlers."
*Entrance Sequenz*
Wunderkind:"Hi Portugal. I am very glad to be here and to have the possibility to wrestle for your entertainment. But why are you so still????? Hey people make some fucking noise !!!!"
While German Wunderkind tries to push the audience some more, he is interupted by another entrance

--> here I need a heel (bad charakter) to interrupt me and for some action ;-)

GreenRamboZ music hits (can´t touch this by MC Hammer) and he makes his way towards German Wunderkind

GreenRamboZ:"They don´t care about you because the native portuguese wonder greenramboz is here to show why no one and i mean no one can beat the portuguese wonder! And it´s no going to be a german sausage lover like you and i am going to kick your candy ass all over the PWF if you don´t get out of MY ring!"
Soul Edge
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:25 pm

*Entrance Sequenz*
Wunderkind:"Hi Portugal. I am very glad to be here and to have the possibility to wrestle for your entertainment. But why are you so still????? Hey people make some fucking noise !!!! I want to hear ya when i fight."

GreenRamboZ music hits (can´t touch this by MC Hammer) and he makes his way towards German Wunderkind

GreenRamboZ:"They don´t care about you because the native portuguese wonder greenramboz is here to show why no one and i mean no one can beat the portuguese wonder! And it´s no going to be a german sausage lover like you and i am going to kick your candy ass all over the PWF if you don´t get out of MY ring!"

German Wunderkind: “Sorry Sweetheart, my ass may be candy but you’ll never try it.” *Wunderkind adresses the audience* “But I think it is really great to give very gay person a chance to wrestle. But I have to disappoint you, here in this very ring, there is no throwing with cotton balls.“

*audience loudly laughing*
TheGermanWunderkind
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Toku Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Suddenly, while the both wrestlers are speaking, the lights go off and only the videowall is running...the crowd is looking surprised...after a few seconds you can see Sun Toku with a sniffy smile in his face... and also suddenly the videowall getting black and the lights in the arena went on again...

...what the hell was this?... and for whomever was this smile?
Sun Toku
Sun Toku
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:30 pm

*Entrance Sequenz*
Wunderkind:"Hi Portugal. I am very glad to be here and to have the possibility to wrestle for your entertainment. But why are you so still????? Hey people make some fucking noise !!!! I want to hear ya when i fight."

German Wunderkind: “Sorry Sweetheart, my ass may be candy but you’ll never try it.” *Wunderkind adresses the audience* “But I think it is really great to give very gay person a chance to wrestle. But I have to disappoint you, here in this very ring, there is no throwing with cotton balls.“

Suddenly, while the both wrestlers are speaking, the lights go off and only the videowall is running...the crowd is looking surprised...after a few seconds you can see Sun Toku with a sniffy smile in his face... and also suddenly the videowall getting black and the lights in the arena went on again...

Wunderkind: “Your Lover ??”
TheGermanWunderkind
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Edge Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:35 pm

*Entrance Sequenz*

GreenRamboZ looks surpreised by seing that.

GreenRamboZ:"What the fuck was that! Did you bring your boyfriend to the show!?"

*audience laughing*

GreenRamboZ:"I don´t care because with or without your boyfriend i am gonna beat your sorry ass now! Call a ref!"

A ref comes down to the ring and the match begins!
Soul Edge
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:40 pm

*Entrance Sequenz*

GreenRamboZ looks surpreised by seing that. It seems, he hasen’t heard Wunderkinds words.

GreenRamboZ:"What the fuck was that! Did you bring your boyfriend to the show!?"

Wunderkind: “I think it is yours!”

GreenRamboZ:"I don´t care because with or without YOUR boyfriend i am gonna beat your sorry ass now! Call a ref!"

Wunderkind: “You want some? Come, get some!”

TheGermanWunderkind
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Edge Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:51 pm

i like it... maybe it could be the first match on the next show... great work but i am going to reply one more time just to take out caligraphy errors...
Soul Edge
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Edge Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:52 pm

*Entrance Sequenz*

GreenRamboZ looks surprised by seing that. It seems, he hasen’t heard Wunderkinds words.

Wunderkind: “I think it is yours!”

GreenRamboZ:"I don´t care because with or without YOUR boyfriend i am gonna beat your sorry ass now! Call a ref!"

Wunderkind: “You want some? Come, get some!”

Soul Edge
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:53 pm

So. Because it is fix that our fight is the first, we could think about the next step.
I think we should interfear the each other after a fight for the next few shows.
So we can have a very big fight in between, maybe a fb oder sub or lms match.
TheGermanWunderkind
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: