PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The German Wunderkind Running Scared...

2 posters

Go down

The German Wunderkind Running Scared... Empty The German Wunderkind Running Scared...

Post  stealthy Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:34 am

*Stealthy Comes Out To The Ring And Grabs The Mic*)

Stealthy:"You Know...The Last Couple Of Days Ive Been Sitting Here Listening To All These New Wrestler's Come Up On Stage Or In The Back Saying They Want A Tag Team Title Shot Or A World Title Shot....And Thats Fine With Me To See These... So Called Wrestler's Have Huge Goals Set For Them Selfs. But When I Hear That These Wanna Be Wrestler's Say Their Going To Dominate The PWF...And That Their Going To Kick Ass Around Here..Well...I Got A Problem With That.Guys Like The German Wunderkind Who By The Way Is Running From Me Because He Is Scared...lol I Want To Know Right Now...The German Wunderkind...Do You Except To Get Into The Ring And Get Your Ass Kicked One More Time? Because If Not....Their Is Other Business I Have To Attend To. Now I Understand That Your A Momma's Boy And Your Afraid..But Man What's It Gonna Be? And Plague Your Gonna Be Next My Little Friend...You Have Been Shooting Your Mouth Off Here Lately And I Intend To Shut You Up Once And For All....
And To The Rest Of These So Called Wrestler's...Remember One Thing...I AM THE REAL MAN AROUND HERE...Its Party Time...Wooooooo.")
king

*Stealthy Throws Down The Mic And Stands In The Middle Of The Ring With His Arms Raised High*)
stealthy
stealthy
Opener
Opener

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

The German Wunderkind Running Scared... Empty Re: The German Wunderkind Running Scared...

Post  two bit Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:40 am

cv

Last edited by two bit on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
two bit
two bit
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

The German Wunderkind Running Scared... Empty Re: The German Wunderkind Running Scared...

Post  stealthy Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:02 am

*Stealthy Stands In The Ring Laughing...He Reaches Down To Pic Up The Mic*)Stealthy:Two Bit...Dude Im Not The Champion...YET...You Idiot!...You See My Point People? Their Are A Bunch Of Morons Here I'm Gonna Have To Smack Around!...Now Two Bit Why Dont You Go Play Some Where Else Before You Really Piss Me Off!!! Dumb Ass...")
*Stealthy Shakes His Head Just Stareing At Two Bit With A Smile On His Face*)
[Two Bit Deletes His Rp Comment Which Shows He Should Not Be In The PWF Or Some One Needs To Teach Him]
stealthy
stealthy
Opener
Opener

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down