PWF-Portuguese Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV match featuring Triple-X and Plague

2 posters

Go down

PPV match featuring Triple-X and Plague Empty PPV match featuring Triple-X and Plague

Post  Triple-X Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:26 pm

** Triple-X stands in the middle of the ring, holding his championship belt, and has no women around him at the moment...

Triple-X: I demand to know what managment is thinking. I am NOT a tag team wrestler. I am a championship main eventer, and I don't know how putting me in a match like I am in tonight is going to sell tickets. People come to see ME. Listen, the deal is this. Plague, I don't have any problems with you, we should be just fine as a tag team, but just for the record, I am good at smelling setups. I watch my back more than I am going to watch yours, I hope you understand what that means. Acne Boy and Guilty as Hell, I am not playing games here. Last week, I got a decent match out of one of you. I don't know if managment thinks that you are worthy of your title shot, but I will leave that up to them. But don't think for one second I am going to just let things in a tag match go and not try to win. As I have said before I am a winner. You can't be X-Treamly Handsome, X-Treamly Talented and well.. being X-Treamly Gifted doesn't hurt either, and not be a winner.......

Triple-X
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

PPV match featuring Triple-X and Plague Empty Re: PPV match featuring Triple-X and Plague

Post  Plague* Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:25 am

*Plague makes his way to the ring*

Plague: Well I think we should get through this match just fine together. And as a wrestler, I have no problems with you. But as management, I think we have some problems.

John: Uh-oh.
Peter: This team may already be starting to fall apart.

Plague: I don't care that you don't wanna wrestler a tag team match. And you dont need to know what management is thinking. You just have to shut up and do what you're told.

Crowd: OOOOOH

John: It is not smart to talk to the champ like that.
Peter: Well he's a gm, he can do what he wants.

Plague: Now as far as you smelling set-ups. There isn't one. So stop focusing on your little conspiracies and worry about our match later. And you don't need to worry about watching my back at all. There's someone watching it already.

John: Wonder what he means by that.
Peter: I don't know. Is he talking about himself?
John: I don't think so.
Peter: Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Plague*
Star
Star

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

PPV match featuring Triple-X and Plague Empty Re: PPV match featuring Triple-X and Plague

Post  Triple-X Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:14 pm

Triple-X: You see, was showing some respect for you, but now, I can see that maybe you weren't worth any. You think you can come in here, and talk to the face of this organization in HIS ring, yes I own this ring because of this belt that is on my shoulder, like that and not expect some retaliation comments! Listen, Ebola Vaccine, you say there is no setup and then end your little rant with "I already have someone watching my back"? HA, I laugh and scoff at your little comments. Let me just say, as I stated before, I am here to win. That i what I want out of this match. So, if that is what you want too, then we should be fine, but just remember that I don't have anyone watching my back, so I have to do it myself!

Triple-X
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Plague* Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:46 am

lol love ur names

Plague*
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Plague* Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:33 am

Plague: Thats not what i hear. Im pretty sure that not so Innocent was seeing a lot of your back in your dressing room last night.

Crowd: HAHAHA

Plague*
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum