Show 27-08-2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Show 27-08-2008

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:15 pm

Show Opening

Peter: "Well John, that wasn't beautiful pictures on the last friday. Son Toku get his ass kicked by Nature GrandPa. And TGW hasen't appeared to help his tagteam partner."
John: "That is right. Let's have a look to the locker room. Maybe TGW is there and we can asked him."
Peter: "Great Idea."

*On the videowalls appears a camerateam in front of the lockerroom. In the moment the team is supposed to open the door, it is hastily opended by SunToku, completely dissolved.*

SunToku (screaming): "Get help. Fast. Now Move. We need a medic!"
Peter:"What is wrong?"
John:"It looks like something terrible has happened."

*The cameraman takes a look into the locker room. Nature GrandPa lies on the ground, his face as a bloody mass. His championship belt lies next to him, ruined. It seems that a sledgehammer was beaten upon it. A lonely basketball lies on the belt.*

SunToku (to the cameraman): "I search for a medic. run to the first aid room and look if is anybody there who could help!"
*SunToku runs towards the arena while the cameraman runs to the first aid room*

John:"Who did that?"
Peter:"A basketball lays on the ruined belt. i know only one person who could have been this."
John:"You mean??"
Peter:"TGW, who elso could it be? After last week? After SunToku has been beaten down?"
John: "I don't know Peter. Ok, there were rumours, that TGW after he noticed what happened to SunToku, has screamed something like this was a great mistake by you two. the game beginns. But..."
Peter: "You think that it was SunToku."
John: "He has a dam good reason, hasen't he?"

*on the videowall you can see the running cameraman on his way.suddenly he stumbles. He looks behind to see what made him stumbling. Its Soul Edge, non sentient and also bleeding. A lonely white Japanese bloom lies on his chest*

John: "Good god. Soul Edge."
Peter: "What in hell..."

*Technotronic - Pump up the jam hit the air and TGW comes out.*

John: "TGW"

*followed by SunToku*

Peter:"And SunToku"
John: "What is going on?"

*The TagTeamPartners makes their way to the ring. The croud is enthusiastic about them."
TGW graps a mic

TGW:"Jojojo... all people in the house make some fucking noise!"
*The croud is even more enthusiastic*
"As you see on this videowall, little poor nature grandpa hast some damage. BECAUSE I KICKED HIS ASS !!"
*he pulls out a sledgehammer*
"AND DESTROYED HIS BELT! Why? Because what he did to may Tagteampartner last friday. Ohhh... I forgot...
SHOOTING STARS IS A FUCKING GOOD NAME !!!!!"

The croud cheers to both wrestlers. TGW turns to SunToku, gives him a high five and the the mic

....Sun Toku continue, please....
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show 27-08-2008

Post  Sun Toku on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:44 pm

...Sun Toku take a long breath before talking...

"Nobody....I said NOBODY make such bad games with us. Normally thatīs not our way...but if somebody (Sun is looking with wide open eyes round the hall)...I said if SOMEBODY likes to make such things we will not do NOTHING...so if there is anybody who like this bad games we will play with him that game. TGW and I came to this fed to make a good job and to have a good time...and nobody can stop this...if somebody wants to hurt us we will hurt him...if somebody wants to wound us we will wound him...
...I donīt know why they did this...maybe cause they are afraid about TGW and me...cause we are both good wrestlers and a great tag-team...and of course with a great good sounding TAG-TEAM-NAME!!!"

*The crowd is getting very loud while shouting "SHOOTING STARS...SHOOTING STARS*

"So if there is anybody else who like to play with us he can come out now...we are not afraid!!!!"

*Sun gives the mic back to TWG and they make a high five again*

John: "I like them... It is hard to get repect in a new fed...but I think they recieve respect after this physical and verbal answers"

Peter: " Yes...but I think now they found "new friends"...if you ask me...that was not the end of the story,John."

John: " Of course it will not be the end,Peter...Iīm anxious about what will be the next...."

Sun Toku
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:34 pm

...SHARKye's music hits the arena
John : WOW SHARKye's here?
Peter : Listen to the crowd they all gone mad
John : But what could he want from Sun Toku and TGW?
Peter : Let's hear him...
SHARKye : Hey guys.First i want to tell you that i am not here to fight you BUT seems we do have something in common and that is Natural grandpa and he's cheap attacks
SHARKye : In the fututre if that happens again i got you're backs...(then he drops the mic with a very big smile on his face and leaves the arena)
John : Wow seems that NG and Soul Edge got themselves another enemy...
Peter : And TGW with Sun Toku an ally...this is getting more and more interesting by show to show
John : You got that right...

Last edited by SHARKye on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Edge on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:57 pm

that has some HUGE modifications... i dont now if the stories will line up in the end... be more careful and read mine RP better... sorry but your RP seems to long and nobody wants to read that much. You must think on a viewers perspective. If i would want to see PWF i wouldnīt bother reading such long texts.
You repeat yourselves a litle in the speechs...
It just what i think dont feel obligated to chance it...
It seems a litle confuse also.. i could not understand some parts...
Sorry for the critics... lol!
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:32 pm

it is an useful critic. thank you for this.
i try to correct this rp.
and i'll try to do the next better ;-)

"It seems a litle confuse also.. i could not understand some parts..." is because i am german and my english is not very good ;-)
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:40 pm

*On the videowalls appears a camerateam in front of the lockerroom. In the moment the team is supposed to open the door, it is hastily opended by SunToku, completely dissolved.*
SunToku (screaming): "Get help. Fast. Now Move. We need a medic!"
Peter:"What is wrong?"
John:"It looks like something terrible has happened."
*The cameraman takes a look into the locker room. Nature GrandPa lies on the ground, his face as a bloody mass. His championship belt lies next to him, ruined. It seems that a sledgehammer was beaten upon it. A lonely basketball lies on the belt.*
SunToku (to the cameraman): "I search for a medic. run to the first aid room and look if is anybody there who could help!"
John:“ Nature Grandpa“
*SunToku runs towards the arena while the cameraman runs to the first aid room.
on the videowall you can see the running cameraman on his way.suddenly he stumbles. He looks behind to see what made him stumbling. Its Soul Edge, non sentient and also bleeding. A lonely white Japanese bloom lies on his chest*
John: "Good god. Soul Edge."
Peter: "What in hell..."
*Technotronic - Pump up the jam hit the air and TGW comes out, followed by SunToku*
Peter:"The Shooting Stars“
*The TagTeamPartners makes their way to the ring. The croud is enthusiastic about them. TGW graps a mic
*The croud is even more enthusiastic*
"As you see on this videowall, little poor nature grandpa hast some damage. BECAUSE I KICKED HIS ASS !!"*he pulls out a sledgehammer*"AND DESTROYED HIS BELT! Why? Because what he did to may Tagteampartner last friday. Ohhh... I forgot...SHOOTING STARS IS A FUCKING GOOD NAME !!!!!"
The croud cheers to both wrestlers. TGW turns to SunToku, gives him a high five and the the mic
Sun Toku (taking a long breath):"Nobody....I said NOBODY make such bad games with us. Normally thatīs not our way...but if somebody (Sun is looking with wide open eyes round the hall)...I said if SOMEBODY likes to make such things we will not do NOTHING...so if there is anybody who like this bad games we will play with him that game. TGW and I came to this fed to make a good job and to have a good time...and nobody can stop this...if somebody wants to hurt us we will hurt him...if somebody wants to wound us we will wound him...
...I donīt know why they did this...maybe cause they are afraid about TGW and me...cause we are both good wrestlers and a great tag-team...and of course with a great good sounding TAG-TEAM-NAME!!!"
*The crowd is getting very loud while shouting "SHOOTING STARS...SHOOTING STARS*
*Sun gives the mic back to TWG and they make a high five again*
Both leave the ring
John: "I like them... It is hard to get repect in a new fed...but I think they recieve respect after this physical and verbal answers"

-->@Sharkye: Great Idea, I'll use it for the next show to continue this rp. But edge is right. it was already to long before you have made your post.
-->@razor edge: you think this is better ?
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:46 pm

well that's why i interfere to try to make an alliance to help each other if that's ok with you guys if not no problem i'll try something else just say ok ? Very Happy see ya
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:02 pm

i am a great fan of (face)allys
so youre welcome
or what do you think sun toku?
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Edge on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Not Jojojo but Yoyoyo... lol

One more thing i am gonna be the next Vice General Manager! Mysterio liked my RPs and invited me. Cool
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight6 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:19 am

Soul Edge wat

moonlight6
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Toku on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 am

I am a great fan of (face)allys
so youre welcome
or what do you think sun toku?

Of course we can do this...welcome Very Happy

that has some HUGE modifications... i dont now if the stories will line up in the end... be more careful and read mine RP better... sorry but your RP seems to long and nobody wants to read that much. You must think on a viewers perspective. If i would want to see PWF i wouldnīt bother reading such long texts.
You repeat yourselves a litle in the speechs...
It just what i think dont feel obligated to chance it...
It seems a litle confuse also.. i could not understand some parts...
Sorry for the critics...

Critics are welcome to get better... but for me this was not a story wich was tooooooo loooonnngggg ;-)
I think if the stories are too short they will be not so good...you have to create a good situation and that takes some words
And this writes a man who is 33 years old who has bends in his fingers while writing Wink ...school is long time ago and my motherspeak is german,too...not english Wink

But I think we will all do this once a day as everybody can live with *gg*

By the way... Iīm not really confused about the story...but I have good phantasies...maybe in my phantasies that was one of the better stories

...damned...I wrote more I liked to do Wink
Sun Toku
Lower Card
Lower Card

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Edge on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:55 am

I am portuguese but i allways got well with english...
Its your RP not mine so be at ease. I will only do this when the RP is really bad... this RP isnt bad...
Cumpliments
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:13 am

i am glad to hear this ;-)
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Toku on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:49 am

Some minutes before I watched the new show...and while doing this I heard a *klick* in my head.

@soul edge: now I know what you mean with the "viewers perspective"...in the show there canīt be a story wich is 40 lines long^^...so you are right...but I think for us in this forum there is no problem if the storyline is a little bit longer and for the show we have to cut it like a film who would be too long Very Happy

...thatīs difficult to find the right length study
greez
Sun Toku
Lower Card
Lower Card

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Edge on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:01 pm

I am glad we learned something out of this... Twisted Evil
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plague* on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:33 am

Hey since right now its 3 (face) vs 2 (heel) does anyone care if i even it up in a different rp?

Plague*
Star
Star

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:27 am

of curse you can start a new rp. we need some more.
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plague* on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:14 pm

ok i just didnt want to interfere with your storyline if anyone would care

Plague*
Star