a new tag team rises

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new tag team rises

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:09 am

The light in the arena go down, fog fills the ramp, music hits (Technotronic - Pump up the jam). A spot is shining on the entrance, 8 cheerleader come out and are forming two lines. 4 each on one side. a voice rises:" Ladies and Gentlemam."

John [looks excited to the cheerleaders]: "Oh I really like this entrance, Peter"
Peter: "It is The German Wunderkind"
John [still looking to the cheerleader] :"The German Wunderkind. I think this is an excessively long name. What about TWG. This sound much better."
Voice:"He is the leader of the dallas mavericks, weiging 196 pounds and almost 7 feet tall. He was the most valuable player of the nba in 2007 and is still one of the best player. Please welcome. [ The Cheerleader starts to cheer ] The One and Only Geeeeermaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Wuuuuuuuuunderkiiiiiiiiiiiiiind."
Wunderkind comes out while dribbling with a ball. with a jumpshot he throws the basketball into the audience. Then he makes his way to the ring.

*TWG graps a mic*

TWG: "So as you have seen, at the first show, I have overestimated my forces. I thought i am ready for the title. But Nature Grandpa has given a lesson to me."
John: "That's true."
TWG: "But... I will not give up top fight for the title. I will not give up to become a champ. And I look forwartd to the day, i will be champ.
I know that i have much more to learn. so i made a dicision. for the next few weeks i will try to catch the title, but not alone. i think it ist time for a new tag team. a tag team that will become pwf tag team champion."
Peter: "Who should be his partner?"
John: "I don't know"
Peter: "Could it be Nature Grandpa?"
John: " I don't think so"
TWG:" Ladies and Gentleman. Please welcome my new tagteam partner...."

*Music hit the arena*
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new tag team rises

Post  Sun Toku on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:13 am

...at the videowall is a face you have seen before...itīs SUN TOKU...
...while you can hear music in asian style Sun comes down to the ring...in the ring he shows some kicks into the air before he climbs up the turnbuckle to embrace the crowd.

John: Itīs Sun Toku?!? I never thought he will be his partner.

Peter: Maybe I know something you didnīt know...while Sun was training at the last days TWG was hiding in the hall... one of our cameramen was there too and he recorded what happened there. Sun was in the ring while a basketball was jumping down to the ring but nobody had seen from where he was coming.

(At the same time in the ring TWG and Sun put there fists together for greeting themselves)

Peter: Sun took the basketball and signed him with his autogramm. Our cameraman took him later.

John: So you think after that day they met themselves for creating a tag-team?

Peter: Looks like^^...Both are not silly...who will throw a basketball....must be TWG...I think...ohhh...Sun took a mic...

Sun: Some days before TWG and me met us. We both are new here in the PWF and we both like to give all we can to become the best wrestlers you have ever seen. It will be hard work and a long way but we both like to go this hard way...for us... and needless to say FOR YOU!!! The crowd claps there hands)...(after some seconds)... we both have the opinion that we will be a good tag-team...we will train together and we will learn from the other and we will help us selfes to rise to the top of the PWF.
TWG has the power and I have the quickness...and that will be a good mixture...

John: That could be so...

Sun: So today there is a new tag-team born...and because we will wrestle for you,crowd,... you will give us a tag-team-name... so tell us...

Peter: Thatīs a fascinating idea from them

John: Iīm curious abot the name...

Sun Toku
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:57 pm

TWG: "Hey Sun Toku. I've got an idea. What do you think of when my 8 beautiful cheerleaders asks our great audience, as we should call our tagteam? I'm sure, it will have many good ideas."
*TGW turns to his cheerleaders*
TGW:"Ladies, are you as friendly, please?"

The cheerleaders go throug the seats and they ask some people

Man1: "Hey, what about D-Generation X?"
Girl: "No. i think Shootings Stars sounds better"
little Boy: "the superheros"
Man2: "The Next Generation"
Old Man: "Sportives"
and there were a lot of more suggestions...

TGW: "Well well. Thanks for all of your suggestions. what do you prefer sun toku? I thing d-generation x or shooting stars sounds good."
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Toku on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:17 pm

I prefer "The Sooting Stars"...by the way... for you itīs a equivocal name Wink

So,crowd...we together fixed this new tag-team...we will wrestle for you...donīt forget this.

( he turnes to TWG....)

Well done...so letīs start a new era....
Sun Toku
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:17 pm

TWG: "So it is concluded. The Shooting Stars will rock the ring for 4. So Portugal. Please make some fuckin noise for your brand new tag team."

*crowd starts to cheer*

John:"So we've got a new tagteam peter."
Peter:"So it is."
John:" But who will face them first and when?"
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the doctor on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:42 pm

ooc: ok, out of context and everything but it's really bugging me. You keep calling yourself TWG for short. TWG is The Wrestling Game. You are TGW, not TWG. The German Wunderkid. Right, back with your roleplaying now...lol

the doctor
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm

just happens ;-)
i'll try to remember
TheGermanWunderkind