A New Arrival

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Arrival

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:15 am

*The lights go out and lasers flash out all over the arena, The number 10 apeared on the screen and then it counted down to 0, at 0 a spotlight formed on the stage and a video aired on the TitanTron*

*The Crowd Roars and start chanting JP, JP, JP*

Peter: No Way, Another NCW superstar in now here in PWF
John: I cant believe it

*Canadian Destroyer Ja Phipps Makes his way out to the stage and walks down the entrance ramp high-fiving fans as he walks along, He climbs over the top rope and gets a microphone*

Ja Phipps: WOOOHOOOOOO. I am here. Now most of you know me but for the ones who dont, I am a established tag team wrestler back in NCW, but since thats gone bump, I AM HERE.

**Crowd** JP,JP,JP

Ja Phipps: Most of you know me as the Hardcore Wrestler. The man that that took a camera and threw it through a stage because of my anger. The Man that was THE Canadian and made Canadians prowd. Most, if not all of you arn't Canadian, but i am here to entertain YOU.

*JP walks around the ring solluting the fans*

Ja Phipps: Ok the former Tag Champ must now go but this is a warning, Everyone in the back, you think is worthy enough to face me but when you do you will be beaten.

*JP throws down the Microphone and leaves the ring and embraces the crowd as he goes*

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Arrival

Post  kal35 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:04 am

A series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow stoping ja phipps on has way up the ramp...

kal:music plays on the pa for a few minutes then stop

Hay there Ja phipps look up iam right here.

Peter:who is that john.
John: Iam not sure peter..

Kal:sorry for steping in to your spotlight Ja phipps/and two the fans of PWF iam back in the lockerroom unpacking my bags. my name is kal and iam also from ncw me and ja phips now each other but never face off in the ring and i feel that the time has come for it two happen,and iam sure the fans here in pwf would like too see it so what do u say phipps..then after the match we can form a tag team and work are way too the tag team titles..how that sound too you phipps.

Peter: No Way, Another NCW superstar has come over too PWF.
John: I cant believe it,what in the world is going on.

Last edited by kal35 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
kal35
Opener
Opener

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:07 pm

*JP looks at Kal and smiles*

Ja Phipps: Well, Well, Well. Kal that sounds like one hell of an IDEA, But you know what, Ive got one better. You know im more of a Tag Team wrestler than a Singles wrestler

**Crowd** Tag, Tag, Tag

Ja Phipps: They know, and im sure you know, LETS FORM A TAG TEAM

*The crowd chear and JP walks around the ring rallying the fans*

Last edited by Ja Phipps on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  kal35 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:19 pm

out of rp..this will have 2 be after our invasion of pwf that neli has started...
kal35
Opener
Opener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kal35 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:28 pm

Kal:That proposal sounds good with me phipps but first thing first is we need too see if this tag team thing is going to work out for the both of use in the long run and win the tag team title,so lets do a singles match,then after we can form a tag team if we feel we can work as a team.

Crowd:phipps...phipps..kal..kal..

peter:soulds like a match is going too happen tonight too see if there going to be a new tag team fot titles john..

john:it is starting too look that way peter but still need ja phipps two replayto the match,and see what happen after it..

Kal:how about phipps...what do you have to say to that idea..

Last edited by kal35 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
kal35
Opener
Opener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:22 am

*JP smiles*

Ja Phipps: Confidence, i like it. We will see how we do so, YOU GOT A DEAL.

**Crowd** JP,JP,JP,Kal,Kal,Kal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top