Superfamous Arrives!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Superfamous Arrives!!

Post  Superfamous on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:39 am

The arena is quiet when all of a sudden music plays

Peter: No!!!.. I dont believe it!!!

John: It can't be...

Superfamous comes out backstage to a major roar of the crowd. There is a load mixture of boos with the cheers.
Suprefamous climbs into the ring. He walks around with his arms stretched out at about waist height as he struts around the ring.

Peter: Superfamous is here in PWF! Why?!

Superfamous finally stops in the middle of the ring.

Superfamous: Well, well, well.... I bet you all didn't expect me to be here!!!

Superfamous: But here I am!!!

Superfamous: Thanks for the cheers. And I know those boos are from those people who see me and are booing their own lives when they are compared to mine.

Superfamous: I know I was in another fed. And I told the GM of that fed that when they hired me that Superfamous' fame would take them to the top of all the feds. And sure enough, up they started rising. I was even a champ of one of their shows. But what did that GM do? Instead of waiting until the fed got to the top and he can make a billion, he went and sold it early for only a few million. With that sale came the end of my contract.

Superfamous: So, I was a free agent. Then along came msyterio with a load of money and said he wanted me in PWF to do for PWF what I did for the other fed. And the rest as they say is history and here I am.

Superfamous: So all you wrestlers back there... I will end up with the title.. it's only a matter of time.. but know that it will all be in the best interest of PWF.

Peter: Superfamous is in PWF. I can't believe he's in PWF!!!
Superfamous
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superfamous Arrives!!

Post  King Neli on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:44 pm

Peter: Oh god...please tell me that aint who i think it is

King Neli makes his way out of the curtains the fans cheering VERY loudly

King Neli points at Superfamous in the ring and makes his way in the ring

John: First Superfamous now King Neli...who else

King Neli asks for a mic

King Neli: Well Well Well....you didn't expect King Neli here tonight did ya??? Well first of all...for all those who don't know me...I am the undefeated King of Kings...I stayed undefeated in NCF for over 2 months....And i plan to do the same here...I was also GM of Sunday Night Explosion...Now all my facts are out in the open...I was former Tag Team Champion in NCF and I was so close to becoming World Heavyweight Champion till the show sadly ended....2 weeks away i was from a world title shot...oh well i will become world heavyweight champion here...so SHARKyee or whatever your name is...watch out

King Neli turns to Superfamous

King Neli: Now as for you SF...back in NCF...we ruled the SNE...And i propose we do the same here in PWF...whaddya say...We can rule this show like we did in NCF

King Neli
Star
Star

Number of posts : 143

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfamous on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:26 pm

Superfamous takes a step back and spreads his arms out wide...

Superfamous: Neli!!! You come over here too?

Superfamous: Neli, you better add a little caveat to that "unbeaten" stuff. You never did fight me. You managed to work it so we were never fought.

The crowd starts chanting: Fight.. Fight...Fight!!!

Superfamous motions his hands downward.

Superfamous: No, no, no people. Not tonight. (crowd groans). Such a titanic match is best left for a title match and, temporarily, neither of us has a belt.

Superfamous: So you want to form Dominion again? Man we dominated together. Seemed we had a problem finding a 4th, and the 3rd member.. if I recall.. had a problem of always losing his matches.

Superfamous(rubbing his chin with his left hand) “Yeah… I’m willing to do it again”
Superfamous
Lower Card
Lower Card

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Welsh One on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:31 pm

The welsh ones music hits

Peter: The welsh one is here in PWF

John: he was in the same fed as neli and superfamous

The welsh one grabs a mic and enters the ring

The welsh one: it is great to be in PWF. now in my old federation i was never a world champion but there is only a matter of time before i face SHARKyee and take the world title away from him.

Turns to superfamous and king neli

The welsh one; now i was never in the ring with you in NCF but i have a proposition for you how about i join this team you neli plan on making.

Pauses then sticks his hand out

The welsh one: so what do you say superfamous
The Welsh One
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfamous on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:31 pm

Superfamous looks at Welsh One's hand and steps back. He then looks at Neli. He then turns to the crowd. The crowd is yelling a mix of "Yes" and "No."

Superfamous then reaches out his right hand and firmly shakes the Welsh One's hand.

Superfamous: Welcome to the team Welsh One. I saw you in the old fed and you were a lot better than the one we had in our team over there. Now it would be nice if we can get one more.
Superfamous
Lower Card
Lower Card

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King Neli on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:29 pm

King Neli: The last member will be announced later on...But welsh one i know you want to be world champ to...SF i know you want that world title to...And so do i...You all may be in Dominion...but once it comes down to the title...I don't care who i face...I WILL...win the world heavyweight title sooner or later...lets roll boys

Neli's Music hits the arena again as they all leave with mixtures of boo's and cheer's

King Neli
Star
Star

Number of posts : 143

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top