SHARKye Your On My Hit List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHARKye Your On My Hit List

Post  stealthy on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:34 am

Their Is A Wrestler Who Calls Himself A Champion! This Guy Goes By The Name SHARKye...Well Its Like This
You Might Be The PWF World Heavy Weight Champion...But Im Here Now And Let Me Tell You One Thing...
When I Set My Eye's On The Gold Belt Their Is Nothing Going To Stop Me From Taking That Gold Belt From You Or The One You Lose It To! ITS ALL MINE...YOU GOT THAT! Its Time For You To Be At Your Best Because Im Coming For You...Sooner Or Later You Will Call Me THE MAN! Wooooooooooo! lol Can You Dig It Pal....... Shocked
stealthy
Opener
Opener

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What????

Post  Rawr the Awesome Cupcake on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:00 am

Dude SHARKye would kill you man you are weird dude Rolling Eyes
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Star
Star

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHARKye Your On My Hit List

Post  SHARKye on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:17 pm

SHARKye's music hits the arena...he grabs a mic...

SHARKye : Well well well...i see you are new here in this fed and you don't know how this thing goes....ok....i like that you have guts but i think you didn't put them in the right fight...so you say that there's nothing that can stop you to be the WHC well think again because if you want this belt you''ll have to pass through me...so ok i'll give you the title shot just to teach you a lesson and next time you want to challenge someone you better think twice...so you got it later in this show.i just hope you'll be there...

*SHARKye drops the mic and leave the arena in the cheerings of the crowd*

John : Wow this man don't know who he will be facing

Peter : Yeah you're right i think this new guy will learn a good leason after the fight with SHARKye
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

alliance

Post  Rawr the Awesome Cupcake on Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Backstage with El Mysterio and The champ SHARKye

Mysterio: Sharky man i dont know about you but i dont like this stealthy kid he gets into peoples business all the time im gonna talk to rey about my match against stealthy and if you want to we can make it a tag team match me and you vs. Stealthy and Denzel Daniles.

Mysterio: You know where to find me if you want to answer my offer it is always on the table.
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Star
Star

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

About time

Post  fracture on Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Interview segment with Peter:

Peter: Fracture, you requested this interview, you have something to say?

Fracture: Your damn right. It's about time someone stood up to the old guard around here. Guys like SHARKye and Mysterio think they rule the roost around in in PWF. But its time to step aside! Stealthy is a man of vision and ambition, that's clear to see. He's prepared to do what it takes to get to the top. And that means taking out Sharky.

So, stealthy. I hear Mysterio wants to stick his nose in your business. Well, Fracture doesn't take kindly to a two-on-one beatdown. So, if you need someone to watch your back...

Boys, time to step aside.
fracture
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:05 pm

yoyo guys hold it up...if you want to make yourself a name in this fed don't fight me because i am the champion...you better start winning some matches not rp'ing with me just because i am the champ...so chill it wont be any tag matches i give stealthy a title shot and thats all why you interfered?both of you?go make your own rp's so delete all the craps you wrote in this rp and mind your own bussines...
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:08 pm

ow and stealthy try to improve your introduction in this rp....something like i did ok?try to use colours to to make it more "coloured" Smile
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  stealthy on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:24 pm

It Looks Like The Champion Wants Me To Make Things Colorful Around Here...lol I Got One Thing To Say Pal YOUR COLOR BLIND IT DONT MATTER!...The Only Color Your Gonna See Is Red My Friend! Now Look ....I Understand That Your Ok In The Ring..[smiling]..I Understand That Your The PWF Champion...But Understand This My Friend...I Want That World Title And Im Not Gonna Stop Until Its ALL MINE! Now I Have Nothing Against You Personally...lol Im Just Gonna Take Your Lunch Money Every Time You Come To School Here In The PWF...Chump! BECAUSE I'M THE MAN AND YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Wooooooooo! Its Party Time Ladies.....Oh And Fracture You Could Not Even To Begin To Impress Me Pal Sit In The Corner And Watch The Big Dogs Play!....Woooooooooooo
STEALTHY
stealthy
Opener
Opener

Number of posts : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down