Introduction of the Million Dollar Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction of the Million Dollar Man

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:05 am

*TGW music hits the air and a spot enlights the middle of the ring. He stand in the spotlight holding a mic in his hand*
TGW:"Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Portugal. Great to see you here. *the crowd starts to cheer* It is a pleasure and a honour for me to introduce a new face in the PWF to you. He is a very good friend of me. We both are former Tag Team Champions together and hold more than 260 title defenses."
John: "unbelievibale. Has he sais 260 defenses?"
Peter: "You heard right. Looks as if the both are a very good tag team. Will they be here in the PWF a tag team, too?"
TGW: "So please welcome him as you has welcomed myself. Here is The Million Dollar Man"
*He points with his finger to the titan tron.*
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction of the Million Dollar Man

Post  Million Dollar Man on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:45 pm

*Million Dollar Man comes from the Backstage and makes his way to the ring.*
John: Look at him. He has a big smile in his face.
MDM: Ha, ha, ha! Former Tag Team Champions, TGW? No, no, no...! I am the Million Dollar Man I am the richest Man in this very Federation. That is the Message that this pepole have to know! We both will get the Tag Team Belts of this Federation, ha ha ha....
Peter: What this guy is a friend of TGW????
John: Oh, that might be interesting.
MDM: ... Ha, ha, ha. What do you thing TGW. Should we win the Tag Titels or shoud I buy the damn Title from Rey?
Peter: What????
*Million Dollar Man is smiling*

Million Dollar Man
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:45 pm

TGW: Well that sounds really good. But as you know, i am member of an great ally hier in the PWF. And I already teamed up with one of them. I can't answer your question without asking him. I think with would't do in the same way.And this Ally is formed by Sun Toku, Sharkye and me. For a short time a fourth member was in, but he has been draftet to the PWE. It was Hobabis. So you see, a place here in our ally is vacant. I would be glad if you would join us. But that is non decision of my own. *TGW turns around to the crowd* So please would you call out Sharkye and Sun Toku ? *The crowd starts to shout their names*
John:"MDM to the Shooting Stars? I would like this."
Peter: "Yes, sounds great. but let's wait for the votings of sharkye and SunToku."
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Toku on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:17 pm

*The music of Sun Toku sounds through the hall and Sun came to the ring driven in a rickshaw. He go out of the rickshaw and he go into the ring while the crowd cheers to him...he take the mic*
"Well...TGW is right...Hobabis went to the PWE and now there´s a place free in our stable. So as you are a friend of TGW you are like a friend for me,too. So I would like to welcome you to the Shooting Stars...but only if SHARKye says also yes... we all have the same vote and only if all say YES it is O.K."
*The crowd applauds*
" So, Million Dollar Man... the next is you like to make a Tag-Team with TGW in the PWF...I have an idea for that. The next TT-fight will make TGW and I cause it is still fixed...after this we can make such things... we can make two fixed Tag-Teams...for example you and TGW and SHARKye and I...but I prefer to change it like we want to do...so everybody can fight with everybody in a TT... of course they will everytime fight for the Shooting Stars...I think this would be great. But this is only an idea of me and this one will only be accepted if ALL say YES...as you now know...so now please welcome SHARKye and we will see if you will be a member of us and after this we can decide what we will do"

*Sun lays down the mic and the music of SHARKye comes out of the loudspeakers while the crowd shouts his name*
Sun Toku
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:58 pm

SHARKye : Yo yo yo...Hi there fans 'sup?Hi there my dear friends TGW and Sun Toku...so it's true what i heard that MDM wants to join us?Well you know my answer and that is yes...i don't know MDM but i always trust you 2 and you proved me all the time that you 2 are the most trustfull guys this fed has and i am glad we're in the same alliance...So please welcome our new member and friend MDM and please again let"s have some cheers for TGW Sun Toku and MDM...*all the crowd give a standing ovation for the Bravehearts the most powerful stable this fed has*
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Million Dollar Man on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:58 am

Peter: Can you belive it? It is the first day of the Million Dollar Man in this Federation and he joins the Shooting Stars. John: Thats incredible.
*MDM has a big smile on his face. He give every Member of the Shooting Stars a hug*
MDM: Portugal? Ha, ha ha... Can you hear me? *The crowd shouts "shooting stars, shoooting stars, shooting stars"*
MDM: Ha, ha, ha... I tell you people one little thing. THIS STABLE WILL GET THE GOOOOOLLLLDDDD of the PPPPPPPPPPPPWWWWWWWWFFFFFF, HA HA HA HA !!!
*MDM throws the microphone away, and the music of MDM is playing. MDM makes his way to the backstage*Peter: I can't belive what happend today. Did he really say, that he wants the gold ofe Portugal?
John: Not Portugal... The P W F...
Peter: Thats what I mean...!

Million Dollar Man
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Slice of Mexico

Post  Rawr the Awesome Cupcake on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:32 am

The L.A.X theme song starts to play

Peter: Is this L.a.x?

John: IDK?

A Cadillac rolls up with a mexican and a mexican flag on it

Peter: No its....its.....El Mysterio!!!!!!!

Mysterio: Sup Portugese holmies

Crowd Roars Wooooooooooooooo!!!!

Mysterio: Im here to unite pplz for my new alliance forming its called Latino-Portugese United. You wanna join you know where to find me. cherry
Rawr the Awesome Cupcake
Star
Star

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:11 am

penguin63 wrote:The L.A.X theme song starts to play

Peter: Is this L.a.x?

John: IDK?

A Cadillac rolls up with a mexican and a mexican flag on it

Peter: No its....its.....El Mysterio!!!!!!!

Mysterio: Sup Portugese holmies

Crowd Roars Wooooooooooooooo!!!!

Mysterio: Im here to unite pplz for my new alliance forming its called Latino-Portugese United. You wanna join you know where to find me. cherry

can you start a own rp for this, please. just open up a new topic ;-)
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Summary (can be put on the show)

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:36 pm

*TGW music hits the air and a spot enlights the middle of the ring. He stand in the spotlight holding a mic in his hand*
TGW:"Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Portugal. Great to see you here. *the crowd starts to cheer* It is a pleasure and a honour for me to introduce a new face in the PWF to you. He is a very good friend of me. We both are former Tag Team Champions together and hold more than 260 title defenses."
John: "unbelievibale. Has he sais 260 defenses?"
Peter: "You heard right. Looks as if the both are a very good tag team. Will they be here in the PWF a tag team, too?"
TGW: "So please welcome him as you has welcomed myself. Here is The Million Dollar Man"
*He points with his finger to the titan tron. Suddenly a Entrance music plays that was never been heard before and Million Dollar Man comes from the Backstage and makes his way to the ring.*
John: Look at him. He has a big smile in his face.
MDM:"Ha, ha, ha! Former Tag Team Champions, TGW? No, no, no...! I am the Million Dollar Man I am the richest Man in this very Federation. That is the Message that this pepole have to know! We both will get the Tag Team Belts of this Federation, ha ha ha...."
Peter:"What this guy is a friend of TGW????"
John:"Where have you been a few moments ago? TGW said so."
*The Crowds starts laughing*
Peter:"Ups."
MDM:"... Ha, ha, ha. What do you thing TGW. Should we win the Tag Titels or shoud I buy the damn Title from Rey?
Peter:"What????"
*Million Dollar Man is smiling*
TGW: Well that sounds really good. But as you know, i am member of an great ally hier in the PWF. And I already teamed up with one of them. I can't answer your question without asking him. I think with would't do in the same way.And this Ally is formed by Sun Toku, Sharkye and me. For a short time a fourth member was in, but he has been draftet to the PWE. It was Hobabis. So you see, a place here in our ally is vacant. I would be glad if you would join us. But that is non decision of my own. *TGW turns around to the crowd* So please would you call out Sharkye and Sun Toku ? *The crowd starts to shout their names. The music of Sun Toku sounds through the hall and Sun came to the ring driven in a rickshaw. He go out of the rickshaw and he go into the ring while the crowd cheers to him...he take the mic*
ST:"Well...TGW is right...Hobabis went to the PWE and now there´s a place free in our stable. So as you are a friend of TGW you are like a friend for me,too. So I would like to welcome you to the Shooting Stars...but only if SHARKye says also yes... we all have the same vote and only if all say YES it is O.K."*The crowd applauds* "So, Million Dollar Man... the next is you like to make a Tag-Team with TGW in the PWF...I have an idea for that. The next TT-fight will make TGW and I cause it is still fixed...after this we can make such things... we can make two fixed Tag-Teams...for example you and TGW and SHARKye and I...but I prefer to change it like we want to do...so everybody can fight with everybody in a TT... of course they will everytime fight for the Shooting Stars...I think this would be great. But this is only an idea of me and this one will only be accepted if ALL say YES...as you now know...so now please welcome SHARKye and we will see if you will be a member of us and after this we can decide what we will do"
*Sun lays down the mic and the music of SHARKye comes out of the loudspeakers while the crowd shouts his name*
SHARKye:"Yo yo yo...Hi there fans.Hi there my dear friends TGW and Sun Toku...so it's true what i heard that MDM wants to join us?Well you know my answer and that is yes...i don't know MDM but i always trust you 2 and you proved me all the time that you 2 are the most trustfull guys this fed has and i am glad we're in the same alliance...So please welcome our new member and friend MDM and please again let"s have some cheers for TGW Sun Toku and MDM...*all the crowd give a standing ovation for the Bravehearts the most powerful stable this fed has*
Peter:"Can you belive it? It is the first day of the Million Dollar Man in this Federation and he joins the Shooting Stars."
John:"Thats incredible."
*MDM has a big smile on his face. He give every Member of the Shooting Stars a hug*
MDM:"Portugal? Ha, ha ha... Can you hear me? *The crowd shouts "shooting stars, shoooting stars, shooting stars" Ha, ha, ha... I tell you people one little thing. THIS STABLE WILL GET THE GOOOOOLLLLDDDD of the PPPPPPPPPPPPWWWWWWWWFFFFFF, HA HA HA HA !!!
*MDM throws the microphone away, and the music of MDM is playing. MDM makes his way to the backstage*
Peter: I can't belive what happend today. Did he really say, that he wants the gold ofe Portugal?
John: Not Portugal... The P W F...
Peter: Thats what I mean...!
-.-----.-
Yes i know it is a little bit to long, but sometimes stories become greater. So i think it is ok to put this as segment on the show

Last edited by TheGermanWunderkind on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Toku on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:02 am

Yes...good stuff...but for the show maybe a little bit too long Very Happy
Sun Toku
Lower Card