The ''fox Warrior'' has arrived

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ''fox Warrior'' has arrived

Post  Genko on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:21 pm

Peter: Next on the show we will have a new superstar debuting. What can we expect from that john ?

John: By the description that was given to me he looks a skinny guy and i am not sure how far can he go in this business.

Peter: Well John you shouldn't underestimate people, just because he doesn't got the muscles it doesn't mean that he is week.

John: I Know, i know, but i am not sure.

Peter: There's only way to find out how good he is and that's to see him wrestling.

*Could you be loved by Bob Marley starts and Genko makes his way to the ring*

Genko: Hello everybody, I know that i am a new face around here so i am going to introduce myself.

I am a muay thai champion in Kiribati, so don't be fooled by my weight, be intimidated because while you try to grab me i can throw the most powerful kicks and high-fly moves that you will ever see.

I was thinking to come out here and make a big impact by challenge the devil jr. or the plague for their titles but i don't think that i have won that title shot so before that i am going to make an open challenge because as peter said the only way to know if i am strong enough is to see me in action.

So if is there anyone who wants to fight come out here and we will star the match right NOW!!!!
Genko
Opener
Opener

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The ''fox Warrior'' has arrived

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:25 pm

I put this together with th following rp

----------------------------------
Out of "Chaos in the Locker Room".
----------------------------------
John: Hey..there´s Sun Toku comin´down to the ring
*The crowd cheers to S.T.*
Peter: Yeah...but where is his music? Ohhh...he semms to be angry... look at his face!!!
John: Oh,yeah...semms to be very angry...
*Sun went very quick into the ring and takes the mic*
ST: "I want to know who was this?...Who the hell damaged my locker?...30 minutes before it was O.K. I only went to the cafe and when I came back it was like a bomb has exploded in there! So...WHO DAMAGED IT??? I want to know it right now and also I want to pay the bill right here and right now"
*He throws the mic to the ground and waits for any reaction while looking to the entrance but no music hits the air and no one is comming out*
....silence... even the crowd don't make any noise.
Peter (whispering): "i would not come out, too. look in Sun Tokus eyes"
ST (screaming): "Coward. I'll find out who you are. and when i find you you will pay."
*He hestiated backstage*

-----
on match later
-----

Peter: Next on the show we will have a new superstar debuting. What can we expect from that john ?
John: By the description that was given to me he looks a skinny guy and i am not sure how far can he go in this business.
Peter: Well John you shouldn't underestimate people, just because he doesn't got the muscles it doesn't mean that he is week.
Peter: There's only way to find out how good he is and that's to see him wrestling.
Genko: Hello everybody, I know that i am a new face around here so i am going to introduce myself.
Genko:”I am a muay thai champion in Kiribati, so don't be fooled by my weight, be intimidated because while you try to grab me i can throw the most powerful kicks and high-fly moves that you will ever see. I was thinking to come out here and make a big impact by challenge the devil jr. or the plague for their titles but i don't think that i have won that title shot so before that i am going to make an open challenge because as peter said the only way to know if i am strong enough is to see me in action.
So if is there anyone who wants to fight come out here and we will star the match right NOW!!!!”

*Pump up the Jam starts to play and the crowd goes mad*
Peter: "It is TGW"
John: "Look at his face. he semms to be very angry."
TGW: "What do you thing who you are. You are new at this Federation. Why do you think you can call out an open challenge? you know what a gm is? and you now what a vice gm is? and you also know what gms and vice gms are doing, don't you? We make the matches. And I dislike people who do this on their own without any permission. But do you know why i am really angry about you? No idea? the look up to the videowall."
*On the videowall you can see Genko on his way to the locker room.*
Peter: "What is going on here?"
John: " I don't know. *even louder* What the hell ?????"
*You can see Genko destroying Sun Tokus Locker with passion. He uses everything he can reach for.*
Peter: “Why he’s doing this”
John: Don’t Know. Maybe he is mad.”
*Sun Tokus music starts*
John: "Oh my god. tat is not good."
*Sun Toku appears behind TGW*
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Genko on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:26 pm

*genko music starts*
Genko: Wait! Wait! What are both of you thinking ?
*Sun toku starts screaming*
Sun Toku: WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE ? IN YOUR FIRST NIGHT YOU DESTROY MY LOCER ROOM, I THINK THAT SOMEBODY HAS TO TEACH YOU A LESSON.
Genko: I am sorry, when somebody makes me mad i start destroying things. Anyway...
*TGW interrupts*
TGW: You come out here in your first night and you start announcing!!! Who the hell you think you are???
Genko: As i was trying to say, the main reason that i am here it's not to talk. So if the mr.GM think that's allright make a triple threat match so we can stop with this trash talk and start with the action.
*Fans start cheering*
Sun toku: I can't wait to beat you.
*Genko goes back to the locker room*

Peter: This match has a lot of potential
John: You are right, but I think that genko is in the worst spot.
Peter: Why John ?
John: Well....both sun toku and TGW don't like genko so he is in a bad situation.
Genko
Opener
Opener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Toku on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:16 pm

S.T.: "It´s up to you,TGW,if we make a Triple-Threat-Match...but he hasn´t destroyed your dressroom...so it will be O.K. if only I wrestle against him. But anyway...somebody has to teach him what he can do and what he can´t do...and I´m good in teachin`things like that as you know."

*S.T. has a big smile in his face*

TWG: "So I have to see what matches there will be next show...I´ll tell you later my decision"

*Now the music of the Shooting Stars starts and both go up out of the hall*
Sun Toku
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Genko on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:29 am

why is not going to be a match ???
Genko
Opener
Opener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Summary (Can be put in the show)

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:31 pm

John: Hey..there´s Sun Toku comin´down to the ring
*The crowd cheers to S.T.*
Peter: Yeah...but where is his music? Ohhh...he semms to be angry... look at his face!!!
John: Oh,yeah...semms to be very angry...
*Sun went very quick into the ring and takes the mic*
ST: "I want to know who was this?...Who the hell damaged my locker?...30 minutes before it was O.K. I only went to the cafe and when I came back it was like a bomb has exploded in there! So...WHO DAMAGED IT??? I want to know it right now and also I want to pay the bill right here and right now"
*He throws the mic to the ground and waits for any reaction while looking to the entrance but no music hits the air and no one is comming out*
....silence... even the crowd don't make any noise.
Peter (whispering): "i would not come out, too. look in Sun Tokus eyes"
ST (screaming): "Coward. I'll find out who you are. and when i find you you will pay."
*He hestiated backstage*

-----
one match later
-----

Genko: Hello everybody, I know that i am a new face around here so i am going to introduce myself. I am a muay thai champion in Kiribati, so don't be fooled by my weight, be intimidated because while you try to grab me i can throw the most powerful kicks and high-fly moves that you will ever see. I was thinking to come out here and make a big impact by challenge the devil jr. or the plague for their titles but i don't think that i have won that title shot so before that i am going to make an open challenge because as peter said the only way to know if i am strong enough is to see me in action. So if is there anyone who wants to fight come out here and we will star the match right NOW!!!!”
*Pump up the Jam starts to play and the crowd goes mad*
Peter: "It is TGW"
John: "Look at his face. he semms to be very angry."
TGW: "What do you thing who you are. You are new at this Federation. Why do you think you can call out an open challenge? you know what a gm is? and you now what a vice gm is? and you also know what gms and vice gms are doing, don't you? We make the matches. And I dislike people who do this on their own without any permission. But do you know why i am really angry about you? No idea? the look up to the videowall."
*On the videowall you can see Genko on his way to the locker room.*
Peter: "What is going on here?"
John: " I don't know. *even louder* What the hell ?????"
*You can see Genko destroying Sun Tokus Locker with passion. He uses everything he can reach for.*
Peter: “Why he’s doing this”
John: Don’t Know. Maybe he is mad.”*Sun Tokus music starts*"Oh my god. tat is not good."[/color]
*Sun Toku appears behind TGW and starts screaming*
Sun Toku:"WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE ? IN YOUR FIRST NIGHT YOU DESTROY MY LOCER ROOM, I THINK THAT SOMEBODY HAS TO TEACH YOU A LESSON."
Genko:"I am sorry, when somebody makes me mad i start destroying things. Anyway..."
*TGW interrupts*
TGW:"You come out here in your first night and you start announcing!!! Who the hell you think you are???"
Genko:"As i was trying to say, the main reason that i am here it's not to talk. So if the mr.GM think that's allright make a match so we can stop with this trash talk and start with the action."

*Fans start cheering*
Sun toku:"I can't wait to beat you."
TGW:"And your match will start right now. Get me ou a ref here."
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Genko on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:01 pm

Genko gets possessed by a fox

and hits a full power punch executing MORTAL Kitsunetsuki!!

Genko tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

GENKO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS SUN TOKU !!!!

My very first match in this show
Genko
Opener
Opener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down