The Introduction of Choirboy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Introduction of Choirboy

Post  Choirboy on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:21 pm

**The arena lights dim as a video package is shown on the screen of a young blond haired man smiling as he works over an opponent in a crippling arm bar. The lights go up as Choirboy appears under the screen, and he begins to walk to the time keeper's table to request a microphone from one of the staff. He thanks them, and enters the ring as the crowd looks at him, some whispering in confusion as to who this young lad is. He shyly clears his throat and addresses the fans.**

Choirboy - Good...

**His cheeks flash red as his nervousness causes his voice to crack. He clears his throat again and tries to speak, the crowd somewhat warming up to him.**

Choirboy - Good day everyone! I hope you all are enjoying yourselves here in the PWF!

**The crowd starts to cheer in approval, letting him know that they are indeed having fun in the arena.**

Choirboy - Gosh, what a swell group of people you are! My name is Choirboy, and seeing as though this is my first day in the federation, I thought I would take a moment to say hello to everyone out here.

**Choirboy's smile is bright as he waves to the crowd. Some of the kids are waving back to him so he stops speaking in order to wave to them back.**

Choirboy - Heck, this is my first federation, and I'm excited to show off my skills in the ring for all of you to see. I can see so far from the interviews and speeches that there are a lot of tough customers I will be facing here....

**The crowd becomes a mix of boos and cheers, as they think of the top faces and heels in the PWF. Choirboy takes a step back and laughs to himself.**

Choirboy - I'm sorry everyone, didn't mean to get you all riled up. I just wanted to thank management for the opportunity I have been given. You have no idea how much this means to me, and I promise not to let you down.

**Choirboy looks to the crowd again, and then points to the backstage as he turns to leave.**

Choirboy - I have a feeling there are some fellas backstage that want to get out here and do their thing, so I will go now. Take care everyone, and have a blessed day!

**The crowd cheers as Choirboy leaves the ring, handing the mic back to the staff member, and thanks them once again. He turns to the back, and starts to walk, waving at the crowd as he leaves the arena.**

Choirboy
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Introduction of Choirboy

Post  pinnacleofawesome on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Just as Choirboy is leaving the arena the lights dim, seconds later the entrance music for Pinnacle of Awesome fills the arena. POA makes his way out to the top of the ramp, already with a microphone in hand. The crowds boo's ring out around the arena, but POA just has a smile on his face

John: Well, here he is again, why is it everytime we see him he has to have a mic, can we not just ban it?

Peter: I know, it make my night a lot easier on the ears

POA: Choirboy? You have got to be kidding me? You think you have the right to even grace the same arena as the Pinnacle of Awesome?

The crowds boo's get louder, POA raises a hand to stop choirboy from responding

POA: You're nothing boy, and i'm gonna prove that, your first match will be against me, the POA, I'm gonna show you the meaning of pain, thats if you the guts of course?

Peter: Thats not on, all that guy has done is come out here and introduce himself to the fans, I hope he kicks POA's ass

John: well we'll have to wait and see what Choirboys response to the challenge is
pinnacleofawesome
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Choirboy on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:21 am

**Choirboy stops dead in his tracks and looks at POA for a moment, then shakes his head and laughs. The crowd gasps seeing him do so.**

Peter - Did you see that? The newcomer just started laughing at POA!!!!!!

John - For his sake, I hope it's either nervousness or a joke just popped in his head.

**Choirboy walks up to POA and extends his hand for the microphone. POA looks annoyed as he hands it to him. The crowd suddenly cheering for the newcomer.**

Choirboy - I'm so sorry, but we've never been introduced. My name is Choirboy, and I would be more than honored to face you in the squared circle. I hope we have a clean match, and I wish you the best of luck.

**With that, Choirboy hands the microphone back to POA and offers to shake POA's hand as he smiles at him. The crowd is chanting to Choirboy not to trust him.**

Peter - WOW! Obviously this boy has no idea who he's looking at right now...

John - I think we're seeing the lamb offering itself up to the wolf here Peter. How is POA going to respond?

Choirboy
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinnacleofawesome on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:24 am

POA looks around at the crowd for a moment before reaching his hand out in respond

John: Well, that was a suprise, i was sure he'd....

Just as he was mid sentence POA swings the mic that choirboy just gave him and lands a shot to the side of his head

Peter: Damn, that son of a bitch, he was offering him his hand, thats not right
POA leans down over choirboy, mic in hand

POA: Thats your first lesson boy

He throws the mic down by his side, his music hits as he turns and leaves the arena
pinnacleofawesome
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight6 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:27 am

o menino do choir suga

moonlight6
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Choirboy on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 pm

**Choirboy pulls himself off the ground, and grabs the microphone lying next to him. The crowd cheers for him as he dusts himself off and rubs the sore spot on the side of his head.**

Peter – Poor kid. Comes out here to say his piece and POA just ruined it for him.

John – It’s a lesson he won’t forget Peter. Let’s see what he has to say.

Choirboy – Thanks everyone! Gosh, he sure packs a wallop!

**Choirboy smiles and looks to the crowd as they continue to cheer and clap for him.**

Choirboy – Pinnacle, you have a heck of a punch! And that serves me right for giving you the opportunity to hit me. But, that’s your one shot. When we get in the ring with each other, I think I will enjoy stretching you out like an old pair of gym socks.

**The crowd laughs as Choirboy gets red in the face.**

Choirboy – Er, what I mean is, when I get my hands on you, I’m going to make you tip…

Peter – Folks, I think the boy means tap…

Choirboy – Tap tap! Rats!....

**Choirboy shakes his head and laughs at himself. He rubs the side of his head once again, then places the microphone down. He then stands up and waves to the crowd, smiling as he walks to the back.**

Choirboy
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top