One man's meat is another man's poison.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:30 pm

this is the combined post for "The Ex-Champ talks..." and "New WHC"
------
Nature Grandpas music hits the air...

Peter: There's the former World Heavyweight Champion Nature Grandpa.
John: Yeah, he lost his title last monday against Sharkye.
Peter: Without his belt he looks just... old.
John: Well, he is.

Nature Grandpa enters the ring and grabs the microphone.

NG: So you wonder, what the hell I'm doing here? You think I look beaten? Well, maybe I am. I lost my title to that guy... what's his name again? Sharkye. He demanded a match, he got one. But something occurs to my mind. How come, that the Vice GM, that German Baby came out so quickly to set that match to a title match? I saw those guys talking backstage and there was third guy. Guess who? Let's say someone, who rather quickly counted to three. So I demand this conspiracy against me, the true champion to be cleared up!

John: Hum, sound like someone can't lose...

*Pump up the Jam hits the air and TGW appears with a mic"
TGW: "you stupid old guy. i think you suffer on conspiracy therories. must be because of your age. what in hell makes you think there is a complot only because you have lost a match. i tell you why you have lost. Sharkye is the better man. it is so simple."

NG: You just said it: It is so simple. I NEVER LOSE A MATCH! And as long as you don't admit that conspiracy or the real GM steps in, I like to be considered as the TRUE World Heavyweight Champion. And I'm going to get my belt back. No matter the price!

TGW: You can try. but i won't give you a match without a reason. proof me your conspiracy and you get a rematch. i promise. but until you can proof you words, shut up and clear the ring. so move, or i call the security.

NG: There's no need to call the security... But you'll see that I will be proofed right. By the way... Why get's this Sharkye-guy a titlematch, just because he's begging for it? An me, the first and still the true WHC of this Federation doesn't get a rematch?

NG leaves the ring and walks backstage.

TGW: I am sorry and I appologize for NG. But we won’t spoil this evening for us. So please welcome the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW World Heavyweight Champion of the PWF: Sharkye.

SHARKye's entrance music 2Pac - breathin' hits the arena...the crowd gone absolutely mad...

John : Wow what reaction to our new World Heavyweight Champ!!!

Peter : Oh my God just listing to that crowd!!!

SHARKye : Wow.Thank you thank you.You are too kind...(SHARKye make a bow to all the fans) Finally...i'm the World Heavyweight Champion...Finally...my dream come true...and that's because of you guys...you sitting in the first line (point he's finger to a fan) you there in the middle , you up there in the last row of the arena...every single fan who is in here or watching tv and for that i wanna thank you.Thank You for your support...I promised i wont let you guys down i didn't(SHARKye makes a final bow to the fans and rise up over the head he's WHC belt in the cheerings of the crowd.

John : I never saw that kind of reaction to any of the superstars until now...

Peter : That was...wordless...Wow

SHARKye :But now back again to Nature Grandpa. First time i want to congrats you...we had one hell of a match BUT...seems like you think we had some conspiracy going on...well 1st TGW is my friend and second man you are paranoic...we had this title match for 2 weeks and why we would complicate ourselves to be an arranged match?i proved i can beat you , you proved you can beat me we are almost equal...the difference now is that I have the WHC and i'll make sure it will remain this way with no ones help...but you are just frustrated because you lost you belt , i guess i will be same as you are right now if i were in you're skin...and you know what?...I AM NOT muahahahahahahaahhaa (SHARKye drops the mic and heading backstage with his WHC on his shoulder, acompanied by TGW)

John : You know he's right

Peter : I know and the crowd knows it to
-----
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One man's meat is another man's poison.

Post  SHARKye on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:37 pm

nice work man cheers cheers cheers
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:40 pm

this is how an rp must look like and i think most of you agree with me...and we have this rp because of Nature Grandpa sharkye and the one who put it in the right order...The German Wunderkind... cheers to NG cheers to TGW
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Toku on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:30 am

Yes...good work TGW king
Sun Toku
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:28 am

it is on the show
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plague* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 pm

Nice work man. Probably the best rp yet cheers cheers cheers

Plague*
Star
Star

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top