New member for the Shooting Stars???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New member for the Shooting Stars???

Post  Sun Toku on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:07 am

While S.T.īs music comes out of the speakers he come down to the ring

S.T.: Well...you people are great...*he shows with his fingers to the crowd wich is getting loud*...and I think you like us...the Shooting Stars...*another time the crowd is making noise*...so I have a surprise for you all and for my stablepartners...my old tag-team-partner Hobabis is now in the PWF...I want to have him in the stable...but before this can be you and my stablepartners have to give me and hobabis your O.K. for that. So now it would be great if TGW and SHARKye will come down to tell what they think about this.

Peter: Ohh...I saw Hobabis yesterday...seems he is a strong man.

John: Yes...I think he can help the Shooting Stars..but we will see how TWG and SHARKye will decide...
Sun Toku
Lower Card
Lower Card

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New member for the Shooting Stars???

Post  SHARKye on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:17 am

SHARKye's entrance music 2pac - breathin' hit the arena making his way in the ring...

John : Looks like we'll have one answer

SHARKye : Hi there fans.'sup?looks like Sun Toku wants to add his friend in our alliance...hmmm...let me think about it...You know what?Welcome in the stable friend!If Sun wanted you in our team means that he knows you are a team guy and you can help us when we are in need...So for me is ok

SHARKye shake hands with Hobabis...

Peter : Well we wait now for TGW's opinion...
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:27 pm

-----
*While S.T.īs music comes out of the speakers, he comes down to the ring*
S.T.: Well...you people are great...*he shows with his fingers to the crowd wich is getting loud*...and I think you like us...the Shooting Stars...*another time the crowd is making noise*...so I have a surprise for you all and for my stablepartners...my old tag-team-partner Hobabis is now in the PWF...I want to have him in the stable...but before this can be you and my stablepartners have to give me and hobabis your O.K. for that. So now it would be great if TGW and SHARKye will come down to tell what they think about this.
Peter: Ohh...I saw Hobabis yesterday...seems he is a strong man.
John: Yes...I think he can help the Shooting Stars..but we will see how TWG and SHARKye will decide...
*SHARKye's entrance music 2pac - breathin' hit the arena making his way in the ring*
John : Looks like we'll have one answer
SHARKye : Hi there fans.'sup?looks like Sun Toku wants to add his friend in our alliance...hmmm...let me think about it...You know what?Welcome in the stable friend!If Sun wanted you in our team means that he knows you are a team guy and you can help us when we are in need...So for me is ok
Peter : Well we wait now for TGW's opinion...
*Pump up the jam hits the air and the crowd starts to cheer.TWG make his way to the ring.*
TWG:when you think that he can help us, i am sure he will do so. i looking forward to meet him.
*speaking to the audience* SO Why you people don't call him down????
*the audience spells Hobabis name*
Peter: Will he come down?
-----
@ sharkye: i cut of your handshake with him, because i understand the story in the way that sun toku has come down alone
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:38 pm

yeah it's better this way...i didn't read it very careful first time but now i know i wasn't right...Very Happy
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hobabis arrives

Post  Hobabis on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:33 pm

It seems like a thunder has just struck, and the echo of the sound rolls around the arena like a mexican wave.
There is a stunded silence.
Suddenly the dies irae from the requiem mass in D minor by Cherubini starts playing.
Hobabis appears through a haze of smoke.
Beside him is a small man with jet black hair, and a supprisingly blonde goaty beard.
Hobabis makes his way to the ring wearing a black singlet, with a gold laurel wreath emblazened on the front.
Hobabis makes his way to the ring , and steps over the top, rope.
The small man stands next to him, with a mirophone.
"My name is James Maddison, I'm Hobabis's manager and friend. Due to an incident in his childhood, Hobabis dosen't speak. I say dosn't for there is nothing physicaly wrong with him. So i have to do the talking for him.
Hobabis wants me to extend his gratitude towards all of you for his warm welcome and particually towards his new friends 'the shooting stars'. I've been asked to confirem the BIG mans height, He is not as some have claims 8 feet tall, he just seems that way. He is only 7'2" and weighs in at a resonable 310lbs."
Hobabis leans over and shakes hands with his new team mates.

Hobabis
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:07 pm

it is in the show
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top