Second try to the shotting stars!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  Soul Edge on Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:33 pm

*A green smoke appears in the middle of the ring*

Peter: Where does the smoke comes from!?

John: I don't see any smoke machines.

*Soul Edge appears trough the smoke*

Peter: Oh! It's our VGM Soul Edge!

John: Only Soul Edge to pull something like that!

Soul Edge: Mysterio told me to bring the destruction championship to good hands ... my hands! The Devil Jr. doesn't have the stuff to be the destruction champion! And with my VGM powers i am gonna announce a 1st contender match for the destruction championship and since i am in a good mood after beating the living hell of the Shotting Stars i am gonna give a member of the Shooting Stars a second chance to beat me, a thing I bet anyone of them can't! So Shotting Stars is gonna be like this: it's gonna be me against a member of the Shotting Stars and the winner will have a destruction title shot at the next minor show! So which asshole is gonna face me!?
avatar
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 87
Age : 26
Location : Portugal, Viseu
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  Convict on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:03 pm

The music of the Convict sounds
He appeared on the ramp and walks down to the Ring
The Convict:The only one that have a right of the title is me! You won't fight against the Devil for the Championship! Its my shot and when you bad ass think, that you have a chance to overcome me, you are so fucked!
avatar
Convict
Star
Star

Number of posts : 103
Age : 23
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  Soul Edge on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Convict wrote:The music of the Convict sounds
He appeared on the ramp and walks down to the Ring
The Convict:The only one that have a right of the title is me! You won't fight against the Devil for the Championship! Its my shot and when you bad ass think, that you have a chance to overcome me, you are so fucked!

You are having your title shot in the next major show but then there is gonna be a minor show and this match is to decide who is going to fight the destruction champion then... do you understand?
avatar
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 87
Age : 26
Location : Portugal, Viseu
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  Convict on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Puuh, i really thought you want to have my shot. I understood it. OK. Make what ever you want.
avatar
Convict
Star
Star

Number of posts : 103
Age : 23
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Soul Edge wrote:*A green smoke appears in the middle of the ring*

Peter: Where does the smoke comes from!?
John: I don't see any smoke machines.
*Soul Edge appears trough the smoke*
Peter: Oh! It's our VGM Soul Edge!
John: Only Soul Edge to pull something like that!
Soul Edge: Mysterio told me to bring the destruction championship to good hands ... my hands! The Devil Jr. doesn't have the stuff to be the destruction champion! And with my VGM powers i am gonna announce a 1st contender match for the destruction championship and since i am in a good mood after beating the living hell of the Shotting Stars i am gonna give a member of the Shooting Stars a second chance to beat me, a thing I bet anyone of them can't! So Shotting Stars is gonna be like this: it's gonna be me against a member of the Shotting Stars and the winner will have a destruction title shot at the next minor show! So which asshole is gonna face me!?

*a basketball dropps from the roof of the arenam, just beating his head*
Soul Edge: "What the F...."
*technotronic - pump up the jam suddenly starts to play*
Peter: It's TGW
*TGW appeares on the titan tron holding a mic.*
John: Will he face SoulEdge?
Peter: Just listen to him
TGW: Who do you think you are? Do you think you're the only one with vice gm powers? I am not amused to remind you that you're not the only one. ok. you are the only green little alien here in PWF, and i think you are from the deepest hole of mars.
*the audience laugh at SoulEdge* But if you think only one member of the shooting stars will jump in the air, because you told him so, you must be even more stupid as i thought. and believe me, i think you are a really stupid guy. *The audience brim over with enthusiasm for TGW* But back to topic now. if you wan't to fight someone of us, you have to asked friendly.
*SoulEdge wants to give his answer, but in this moment SunToku and Sharkye appeare behind him with two steel chairs and knocking him down. Seconds later, he lays dizzy on the mat.*
Peter: That hurt's
TGW: I can't hear you
*Sharkye lifts him up on his knees while Sun Toku puts his hand under SoulEdge's jar to immitate him speaking*
Sun Toku (with a high voice): Fight me TGW, o please beat the holy crap out of me
TGW: Hey Soul, you beg on your knees for a fight. so i must be bountiful to you. I accept.
*TGW goes backstage. Sharkye and Sun Toku slam SoulEdge on the mat again before following TGW*
avatar
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Age : 33
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  Soul Edge on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:54 pm

Thats is just mean! lol Wat you think of this: our factions fight eachother in RP and in the end only me and you are left standing then we have the match. I think its better like this. wat do you think?
avatar
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 87
Age : 26
Location : Portugal, Viseu
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  SHARKye on Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:14 pm

hey man you talked with rey about my title match against NG?
avatar
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142
Age : 30
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Soul Edge wrote:Thats is just mean! lol Wat you think of this: our factions fight eachother in RP and in the end only me and you are left standing then we have the match. I think its better like this. wat do you think?

see...

you start first with NP beat me sun toku and me backstage,
then we countert, sharkye and plague joined us.
so i think it is fair when we start the next round up.

so you can revenge when you use your vice gm-power to abondon the both from the ringside at our match. then i would do the same with np and plague and we both have our match (alone).
But all this has to wait until next season.

do you understand what i mean?

@sharkye: your match is on. but i don't know how.
@souledge: can we choose devil, np, and ourself now again?
avatar
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Age : 33
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  Soul Edge on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:30 pm

sharkye.. your match with nature grandpa is on... i created it... so good luck Smile

And it seems like a good solution TGW.

Almost everibody had their contract renewed so... they can all have matchs now...
avatar
Soul Edge
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 87
Age : 26
Location : Portugal, Viseu
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  SHARKye on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:33 pm

i dont have my contract renew Razz but i still have this one until 17 september
avatar
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142
Age : 30
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  TheGermanWunderkind on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:31 pm

i am glad you see this in this way.

but my contract isn't renewed, too. i have not signed a new contract.
avatar
TheGermanWunderkind
Star
Star

Number of posts : 164
Age : 33
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second try to the shotting stars!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum