Blind side

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blind side

Post  pinnacleofawesome on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:07 pm

The camera cuts in on the tron to show the backstage area, moments later the german wunderkind moves into view, looking like he's preparing for a match

Peter: Looks like TGW is getting ready for his match, can't wait to see him in action again, the kids got talent

John: You're right there, its always a priviledge to watch him, wait whats that?

Out of the side of the shot POA runs up behind TGW and nails him over the head with a steel chair

Peter: My god, whats he doing, he's attacking the VGM

POA starts laying into the downed VGM with the chair over and over

John: We need security in there now

Moments later a couple of security guards run up behind POA to try and pull him off but as they grab him he spins a clocks one of them with the chair, the other pulls the chair away from him but as they do POA hits the guy with a super kick dropping him to the floor.
He turns back to TGW and pulls him up to his feet before hitting him with the Awesome DDT on the concrete. He stands besides him and smiles down before walking out of shot.

Peter: This is disgusting, that guy needs to be taught a lesson

John: He said he'd take matters into his own hands , and it looks like he's done that, how will the GM and the VGMs react
pinnacleofawesome
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind side

Post  SHARKye on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:29 pm

later on the backstage...
John : We have some images form the locker room of Poa
Peter : What the hell???
Poa laying on the floor all covered in blood and next to him a note wich says: ''You mess up with the wrong people!You started a war that was already began and now you can't do nothing to get out of it so watch your back even when you go at the toillet!!!
John : I don't think Poa knew he would get involved in something big like this...
Peter : It will be interesting to see the continuing of the story...
SHARKye
Star
Star

Number of posts : 142

View user profile http://pwf-entertainment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Plague* on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:04 am

Okay this is just a twist but Shark since it was ur post first its up to you. And this may just be me ranting and raving, but we can just keep blindsiding each other every show its getting old. Also, (sorry if i sound like a hypocrit because i did the same thing) but everyone cant just keep joining this fued because they cant think of anything for themselves. We need more than one rivalry in this fed. This may just be my opinion let me know. But anyway heres a follow up.

*Plague is standing in the middle of the ring with a mike in his hand*

John: Looks like Plague's got something to say Pete
Peter: Looks that way. Hopefully he can shead some light on the assault of TGW earlier on

Plague: Its no secret that I hate the Shooting Stars
*Boos from the fans*
and that over the past couple of weeks that we've had some run ins back stage. But I think that everyone needs to know, that i had nothing to do with POA attacking TGW earlier on. However, i did figure out who attacked POA backstage.

John: Well at least were going to get some answers from Plague

Plague: It was... ME!!!

Peter: WHAT!!! Is he serious? He attacked the guy who was taking out his opponents?

Plague: He had no buisness sticking his nose in where it didnt belong, so I broke it. Stars!!! Im tird of this backstage blindside bullshit!!! I hate you, u guys hate me, so lets just settle this right here and now!!!

Plague*
Star
Star

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:16 am

well ok then you go on and continue this rp with Poa if you want just say ok?and yeah we are enough people in our alliance feud by the way you guys found a name four your alliance?we got ourselves one Razz...so you do this rp for the next show with Poa and after that if anyone wants to interfere in our alliance feud try not to do it it's better that you start another rp then interfere in our feud...we need rp's(this was a message for all of you except the people who is involved in this feud)...see ya Very Happy
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Plague* on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:28 am

No no i wasnt tryin to steal ur idea or anything, i just wanted that stuff to stop. No we dont have a name whats ur? But anyway, lets wait for the other guys to say what they think

Plague*
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SHARKye on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:32 am

i didn't said you steal my idea you can carry on with that if you want Smile and i think it's too fast to add another wrestler to our alliances feud...we can add one for each side but later much later because we just started our feud
SHARKye
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Plague* on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:35 am

Ok cool Cool
That and there's only like 2 rps goin on the show. Its just a little warning to make up ur own damn rps!!!

Plague*
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plague* on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:34 am

*Plague waits*

Peter: No answer from the Shooting Stars yet
John: Thats odd

Plague: WHAT??? You girls arent comin out? Get out here now or im comin back there to find you!!!

Plague*
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top